Chapter 79

Have a good Christmas Eve and Christmas everyone!

The morning after Handong woke up, stretching an arm lightly and realizing that she wasn't in her bed. She looked around feeling a little bit lost when she remembered that she had a really horrible nightmare in the middle of the night and she decided to sneak in Chaesol's room, hoping that the girl wouldn't mind. She didn't know if Chaesol knew yet, because she was asleep when Handong snuggled closer to her, but the Chinese girl realized that the other girl was spooning her.

She really didn't want to get out of bed yet because she felt really safe in this position and it just felt right. She pressed her back more into Chaesol's front, wanting to be a little closer.

The girl instinctively pulled her closer by wrapping her arm around Handong's waist. She moved her head closer, so that her lips were almost pressed against the Chinese girl's neck.

"Thanks for holding me" Handong whispered with a smile, knowing Chaesol was still sleeping. "It feels nice"

The korean girl shifted a little and lightly kissed Handong's neck.

"Yuyu" she mumbled faintly, pulling the Chinese girl even closer and smiling a little in her sleep.

Handong sighed at hearing that and leaned forward a little, tapping Chaesol's hand. "I'm not Yubin... but... I understand, kid" she whispered.

Chaesol opened her eyes, feeling the person she was holding moving away a little. She let her eyes adjust to the light and she yawned a little.

"What do you... mean you're not Yubin?" She asked, sounding confused while looking at Handong's back.

"You... kissed my neck and c-called me 'Yuyu', Chae" the bartender admitted.

"I... oh god. I'm... I'm so sorry" Chaesol whispered, mentally cursing herself. "Hey... turn around, please" she asked in a soft voice.

"It's okay, really. It's still early, Chae. She's still in your head" Handong whispered, slowly turning around.

Chaesol cupped her cheeks, caressing one of them with her thumb.

"She is...And I would lie if I said the opposite but... you are in my head too now, Dong" she whispered. "And I hope that one day... it will be just you"

"Don't force it, Chae, let it flow naturally and if this doesn't work, then it's okay"

"But I want it to work" the other girl replied, locking eyes with her. "I won't force it because it would be stupid but... Nevermind" she whispered, letting go of Handong's cheek.

"Chae... I want it to work too. I'm just saying we shouldn't rush it" the Chinese smiled. "And thanks for hugging me"

"I woke up early this morning and you were here... and I really felt like hugging you" Chaesol admitted.

"It felt good to wake up like that" Handong chuckled, placing a sweet kiss on Chaesol's cheek.

"It felt good for me too but... I was a little surprised at first" the Korean girl whispered with a chuckle. "I fell asleep alone and I opened my eyes and you were here"

"I'm really sorry for that... I had a little nightmare so I wanted to sleep with someone" the bartender admitted.

"Don't apologize" Chaesol replied with a smile "It was a surprise but it was a really good one" she admitted. "Do you want to talk about the nightmare?"

"I was just... on the roof again, without anyone this time. But it's fine. You got me" Handong smiled.

"I'm glad you came here after that nightmare" Chaesol whispered, sounding a little bit worried. "Dong... do you promise me that if you... if you have those kinds of thoughts again... you will tell me?"