Chapter 171

A few hours passed since the resurrection of Nara and Solise and just to be sure the girls asked them to not leave the house. They restrained them with silver handcuffs but they kept the door of the basement unlocked because everyone in the room agreed that it was better to just let them flee than fight against them.

While Siyeon and Minji were talking to the others about how it felt to finally be themselves, Yubin excused herself and left the room, wanting to be alone for a while. It's not like she wasn't enjoying the company, but at some point in the day she needed a few minutes on her own. She climbed up to the roof and sat down on the highest spot, looking at the city.

A few minutes passed when she was startled by a noise. She turned around, locking eyes with someone who definitely shouldn't have been there.

"N-Nara? What are you doing here? Y-you're supposed to be in the basement" Yubin asked, sounding a little bit scared.

"I know" the silver haired vampire simply stated, sitting down beside the younger girl. "But you see... there is something I lost and I really need to find it"

"O-okay... we'll inform Minji and Jiwoo tomorrow and we can fix that for you" Yubin replied with a kind smile, hoping that would somehow protect her. She knew that Nara wouldn't try to kill her because of their arrangement but... you never know.

"I can see you mean what you said but I'm not sure the others would agree with you. It would distract everyone from the main mission" Nara stated, locking eyes with Yubin. "That's why we'll do it now"

The blue haired girl turned to Nara with a confused face. Did she really want to go out in the middle of the night? Only them two? That didn't seem like a very good idea.

"I don't think that's a good idea. I'm sure that... if you give a good explanation Minji will agree"

"I think it's a good idea and honestly? That's all that matters" Nara stated, standing up and grabbing Yubin's arm, pulling her up as well. "Solise was going to visit Bora tonight... and we don't want anything bad to happen to her now, do we?" she asked, locking eyes with Yubin.

"This again? Stay away from my sister" Yubin almost growled, not caring that the vampire in front of her was way stronger. When it came to Bora it didn't matter. "You don't decide the rules"

"Looks like I do" Nara hissed, grabbing Yubin's neck and pulling her closer. "You're coming with me... and Solise won't hurt her"

The blue haired girl struggled but since there was no use trying, she stopped, gritting her teeth.

"Fine... but lay one finger on her... and I swear"

"Don't threaten people you can't defeat" Nara stated as she picked Yubin up and started to run. "You're the one who can protect her the least. You're weak"

"I'm not" Yubin challenged, clinging on to Nara because of how fast they were going. "What do you even want?"

"My dagger, I can feel it's close and I need it" the older vampire stated, going even faster.

"Your dagger? That's why you're... Whatever. Just don't you dare touch Bora" the younger girl stated, having no idea where they were going. But she wasn't in the mood for a 'friendly' conversation.

"Or what will you do?" Nara hissed, letting Yubin go all of the sudden while they were jumping from one roof to another. She let the blue haired girl on a free fall for many meters before she pushed herself down with her feet, catching her a few centimeters before the ground. "You can't even balance yourself if you're not the one who decides to jump"