Chapter 27

Sorry for the late update! Another big one though! Tomorrow's chapter may also be late since both of us are out.

The next morning Bora woke up feeling really happy. She still didn't fully understand what happened with Siyeon yesterday, but she liked it. When she went downstairs she noticed that Yoohyeon was already preparing some things in the kitchen. For someone who usually sleeps a lot, the younger girl was definitely up really early. She entered the kitchen and sat down on one of the chairs.

"Good morning Yoohyeon, you are up early. Are you gonna TRY baking again?" She asked with a chuckle, rubbing her eyes.

"I'm not just trying... this time I will succeed!!" Yoohyeon said confidently "Do you remember Minji? Gahyeon's friend? She is coming over to teach me how to bake!"

"God bless Minji, no one can teach a desperate case like you how to bake, puppy. You are good at a lot of things, just accept defeat in this" Bora chuckled. "And since when are you and Minji all buddy-buddy?"

"We are not buddy-buddy. She came here the other day because she didn't know Gahyeon went back home the night before, so she thought she had to pick her up" Yoohyeon explained "We talked a little and I offered her my cupcakes... and she offered me baking lessons" Yoohyeon said, defeated.

Bora couldn't help but laugh out loud, hitting the table with her hands. What she just heard was too funny.

"Even she recognizes how absolutely useless you are in the kitchen Yoohyeon! She is one brave soul. Are we insured? Just in case you end up burning this place down someday"

"Don't be stupid! I won't burn anything down" Yoohyeon said, pouting and putting ingredients on the table "But... yes... we are insured" she admitted, grumbling. Bora started laughing again and when she calmed down she took herself a bowl of cereal and some milk.

"Anyway, since we all know how bad you are at baking, how was your date with the vampire? And ooh, please tell me, is sex with a vampire different?" Bora suddenly asked, changing the subject.

"Sex? What s-sex? We d-didn't have sex!" Yoohyeon quickly said, stuttering a little. "The date was fine... and...uhm... it was an actual date. We didn't hunt Nightshades... she took me somewhere for a movie" Yoohyeon admitted, with a shy smile. Bora's jaw dropped at hearing that.

"Come on, Yooh, don't lie to me. I know from experience what a horny puppy you are, you are telling me you didn't have sex yet?" Bora asked in disbelief, totally ignoring the important part of what Yoohyeon said.

"We didn't have sex! We... uhm... yeah, we didn't" Yoohyeon replied. For a second she considered telling Bora about the bite part... but maybe it was better to avoid that topic for now.

"Fine, I guess you were able to suppress your horny urges then" Bora laughed, eating some cereal before looking at her friend again. "It's tonight right? That we are meeting them? Me, you and then the two vampire ladies?"

"Yes" Yoohyeon replied, looking kind of sad and of course Bora noticed.

"What's wrong?" The small woman asked, stopping her breakfast and looking at Yoohyeon.

"I just... I really want you two to get along, Bora" the silver haired girl said, looking down at her hands.

"I know that you want us to get along but you REALLY seem to want that. Is there a certain reason for that, puppy?" the smaller woman asked with a curious tone of voice. Something seemed... off about the silver haired girl.

"I don't want you two to get along only because of the mission" Yoohyeon admitted, looking in Bora's eyes. "I really like her, Bora. And you and Yubs are my family... and I feel like... I feel like I need your approval?" The silver haired girl replied, shyly.