Chapter 150

Super early update since I (Nyle) will be going out to watch my country play in the Euros. Originally these were two separate chapters (which will be obvious) so we hope you enjoy

That same night, during the party, Jiwoo decided to bring Alexander and Lena along because she had promised the kid he could meet his new vampire family.

Alexander was really excited but also really nervous, so Jiwoo texted the girls, asking them to not overwhelm the kid by introducing themselves all together, but to let him go to them at his own pace.

The three were walking towards the bar, only a street away from it as Lena started to get nervous as well. She always did when she met new people, especially when she had a history like hers.

"Are you sure your friends are okay with me coming along as well?" The black haired woman asked.

"I asked them and they can't wait to meet you too" Jiwoo reassured her with a smile. "You raised my son and you risked your life to make sure that the gang couldn't reach him or Handong... and they all love Handong so... They will be grateful"

"And it's okay that I didn't have anything fancy at him? I'm literally going there in my sweater and jeans" Lena asked, bending down to straighten Alexander's bowtie she had got him.

"They don't care about fancy, they care about their family being there" Jiwoo smiled, knowing that they girls couldn't care less about how people were dressed. "And tomorrow I'm taking both of you out to go shopping! I'll buy you everything you need or want"

"That's going to be pretty simple" the younger woman chuckled, scratching her neck. "Anything will do as long as it's black and baggy"

"Then that's what we're going to buy" Jiwoo smiled, nodding her head. "But I want you to try on a dress as well!"

"A dress? Do you really see me in a dress?! I'd rather go naked"

"That's exactly the answer I was expecting from you" the vampire laughed, shaking her head. "We will see what we find in the store. I want both of you to go home with a lot of clothes and everything you need for the house and stuff"

"You're a good mom. You give me and Lena gifts" Alex smiled up at the two adults, grabbing Jiwoo's hand.

"That's not what makes a good parent, kid" Jiwoo said, squeezing Alexander's hand. "But I want you to have everything I can give you... and same goes for Lena"

"I'm fine with some gifts, Jiwoo but not too much. You don't need to spoil him" Lena commented, knowing that was something they'd have to talk about.

"I don't want to spoil him, but I wasn't there for him for 13 years... so if he needs something, if he missed something... I'll give him that" Jiwoo replied.

"I know but you agreed to take care of him together so we should decide some rules together and not both do our own thing"

"I'm not doing my own thing. I just said that you had to raise him alone for almost 10 years and I'm sure you struggled to buy him stuff and to buy yourself stuff. I looked into your closet, Lena... you bought him a lot of things but you barely have clothes" Jiwoo said, locking eyes with her. "You won't struggle anymore and I'll buy you what you need"

The younger woman sighed, knowing she couldn't and shouldn't argue with Jiwoo so she decided to just let it go.

"Alright Alex, we are here" She smiled, ruffling her hair. "I can see Bora is here already"

"Bora!" Alex called, waving his hand. "And Siyeon is here too!" he cheered happily.

"Come on, let's go say hi to everyone" Lena smiled taking his hand. "Can you save some space for us at a table?" She asked, turning to Jiwoo with a smile.