Chapter 42

To start a lot of love to @Drif for this fanart!

Gahyeon and Yubin had just finished another day in college and they were walking home together

Gahyeon and Yubin had just finished another day in college and they were walking home together. It was the first day of training and Yubin was going to Gahyeon's house because she had to start her training with Siyeon. To say that she was nervous was an understatement... she was sure that Gahyeon's sister hated her and she didn't know if she was going to make it out of the training alive.

"I'm so excited to see you fight!!" Gahyeon squealed, holding Yubin's hand and squeezing it a little as they walked.

"The only thing you will see will be your girlfriend beaten up by your sister" Yubin said, sounding worried.

"That just means you need to train harder! So you can beat her up next time! And don't worry, Minji is there, she will stop Siyeon in time" Gahyeon replied with a sweet smile.

"Oh great... Minji will be there too. Anyone else who wants to see me being beat up?" Yubin protested, pouting a little.

"Actually... Bora said she will join as well" Gahyeon said, scratching the back of her head.

"Well that's just great isn't it? Everyone besides the puppy will see me get defeated by your sister" Yubin sighed, looking down.

"I'm sure you can strike her a few times. I heard that you are pretty good with the spear" The pink haired girl reassured her, putting a hand on the hunter's shoulder.

"I am pretty good but... for a hunter. Your sister is a 250 year old vampire with more than 200 years of experience in fighting. She will make me look like an idiot" the blue haired girl sighed.

"Even if you do, I'll be there to kiss your wounds better. Just don't get hurt in nasty places... I don't want to kiss your feet" Gahyeon chuckled, trying to lighten the mood.

Yubin chuckled a bit and she pulled Gahyeon closer, kissing her hair.

"Will you cheer for me?" She asked with a little smile and Gahyeon nodded.

"Of course I will!!" The vampire chuckled. "Will Bora bring you the spear?" She asked curiously.

"Nah, I couldn't use my spear, the tip is a silver one and if there is a 0.0001% chance that I'll be able to hit your sister, I don't want to risk it" she said, taking a little object out of her pocket. "I'll train with this" she said and suddenly she had a metal stick in her hand.

The vampire widened her eyes and inspected the object, curiously.

"Wait... where the hell did that just come from? You had a little pen thingy in your hand and now this huge stick!" She asked.

Yubin chuckled and started lazily twirling the metal stick in her hand.

"It looks like magic, right?" She chuckled. "I have this with me all the time. I can't walk in college with a spear so Bora bought me this, in case something happens while I'm alone. I also have a silver tip for it but I won't use it today" she explained, still rotating the stick.