Chapter 104

The morning after some of the girls woke up really early to organize the new meeting between Solise and Nara. Minji, Siyeon, Yubin and Yoohyeon were in the kitchen, having breakfast together and talking about what they wanted to achieve with this meeting. They wanted the two vampires to get more attached to them but mostly they needed to get some answers. As they talked, Yubin was visibly nervous, her fingers constantly tapping the cup of coffee.

"I don't know if I can do it" she suddenly said, interrupting Minji who was talking.

"Huh? Why not? You did great the other time" Siyeon asked with a little smile, turning to Yubin, when she suddenly realized what might be the reason. The basement wasn't exactly the 'happiest' place for her after yesterday's events.

"Because I'm tired, Siyeon" Yubin whispered, looking down at the cup of coffee. "I wasn't able to sleep at all last night and with the training and the missions and y-yesterday... I need a break" she admitted, feeling ashamed.

"That's... normal" the blonde vampire nodded her head looking at Minji who did the same. "Then we can postpone the mee-" she wanted to add when Yoohyeon interrupted her.

"I'll do it" the tall hunter said.

"Pup... are you sure?" Minji asked in a whisper, looking at Yoohyeon. "That won't be pleasant... seeing her in my body, acting all in love with someone else"

"She has different hair? It's not you" Yoohyeon convinced herself. "Besides they need to warm up to everyone, not just Yubs"

"I think we should postpone" Siyeon replied, looking at Minji in the eyes. "We don't have the time to start all over again... they don't know Yooh at all and you know Solise won't be happy to see her... neither will Nara, because she's the one who kisses her girlfriend. It has to be Yubin" she stated, sounding definitely more harsh than she wanted to be.

"But... they live inside you two, of course they know me" the silver haired girl protested. "And they are restrained, they can't do anything"

"They know you and they hate you" Siyeon corrected her. "None of them have a reason to like you"

"They don't need to like me! And who are they to decide? If they don't listen, they don't meet!" Yoohyeon crossed her arms.

Siyeon clenched her fists on the table and glared at Yoohyeon, wanting to say something, but Yubin cut her off.

"If it's... if it's necessary I'll do it" the blue haired girl whispered, looking at Siyeon. "Can we just wait a couple of hours? So that I can try to rest a little?"

"Of course we can, Yubin" Minji suddenly said, tilting her head at Siyeon. "It's not like we are in a rush. Siyeon just has a bad mood today I guess"

"Enough" Yoohyeon hissed, raising her voice. "She won't do it! Not now and not in a couple of hours. She is doing everything you're asking of her... And now she's telling you she can't take it anymore! I'll do it, and that's it" she almost yelled, glaring at Siyeon.

"If you're sure Pup, then it's fine for me... sorry for upsetting you" Minji apologized, looking at her girlfriend with an apologetic smile.

"You're not the one who's upsetting me" Yoohyeon replied, looking at Minji. "Yubs... come on, go upstairs and try to rest a little" she whispered, walking to Yubin and hugging her tightly.

"Thank you, Yooh" he blue haired hunter said, giving all three women a peck on their forehead before going back upstairs.

"Ugh, I'm really sorry, I just have a headache again" the blonde girl apologized, rubbing her head.