Chapter 63

The same morning as Chaesol arrived at the hunters' house, Gahyeon woke up at 5am like Minji asked, only to find the older vampire still sleeping next to her, naked, just like she went to sleep yesterday. She didn't know why but her leader simply couldn't keep her clothes on during a movie night. She sighed and gently shook Minji's shoulder.

"Minji? Hey, Minji?" The pink haired girl whispered.

The older vampire growled softly, stretching her arms and opening her eyes with an annoyed expression.

"You made me watch K-drama for hours last night... why do you wake me up?" she protested. "What time is it?"

"It's 5am! You told me to wake up at 5 for our training" Gahyeon scoffed, not believing this woman.

"Oh... Yeah I did" Minji admitted, scratching her head. "Go prepare 2 cups of blood and prepare yourself. There is a little something you might like on your bed!" she added with a chuckle. "I'll be there in a minute"

"And what are you going to do in the meantime? Lazy ass" Gahyeon pouted standing up from the bed and crossing her arms.

"Yesterday you learnt the first lesson: never skip training with me. Today you will learn the second: never question what I say during training. And the training has officially started" Minji replied glaring at Gahyeon.

"You are the meanest!" The younger girl sighed, throwing the blanket at Minji. "And get clothed! I already felt enough of you last night" she added before leaving the room.

"Don't act like you didn't like it!" Minji teased laughing. "I want to see you ready downstairs with a cup of blood for me in your hands in less than 10 minutes... or the little surprise that me and your sister left on your bed will disappear!" she added with a smirk.

"You're gross, Minji" Gahyeon yelled back, heading towards the kitchen and taking 2 cups out of the cupboard. She filled them both with blood and decided to drink the leftover in the bag herself. "I wonder what she has planned for me this training" she whispered to herself with a little smile.

She left the cups of blood on the table and decided to go to her bedroom to check what the surprise Minji was talking about was. The youngest vampire ran upstairs and walked into her bedroom, curiously looking at what was on the bed. She widened her eyes when she realized what it was. Minji and Siyeon finally made a fighting outfit for her too.

"I thought I told you to bring me my blood first, present second?" Minji suddenly whispered from behind her, poking Gahyeon's back.

Gahyeon turned around and threw her arms around Minji's neck, hugging her tightly.

"Thank you! It's beautiful!!" the younger vampire cheered, not believing that she was finally considered a fighter in the group. Now she even had her own outfit.

"It better be beautiful. Me and Singnie worked our ass off to make that. Your measurements aren't the easiest to work with" the black haired vampire chuckled.

"Thank you, thank you!" Gahyeon kept repeating. "Can I try it on? Can I train wearing that?" she asked, way too excited.

"That is the purpose of it kiddo but... blood first" the older vampire repeated.

Gahyeon nodded, quickly running down the stairs and returning only a couple of seconds after, with the two cups of blood in her hands.

"Here's your blood! I'm sorry, I was too curious about the present" she admitted with a smile.

"I really shouldn't give it to you anymore since you didn't listen to me but... we worked too hard so you can have it" Minji said.

"Thank you!" Gahyeon repeated, starting to put on her new outfit. "What are we training today? When will Bora arrive?"