Chapter 7

We got a little bit carried away writing this one so here is an extra large, mostly Gahmi chapter! We hope you enjoy it!
Also for all the people asking about Jiyoo and Suayeon, rest assured they are still the main ships of this story and will be present more and more in the next chapters! Please be patient.

M: Smut warning

The next morning Gahyeon woke up feeling really refreshed. She had a really peaceful sleep and didn't hear or know anything about the mission Minji and her sister were on. She got out of bed and put on some slippers before walking downstairs in her fox pajamas.

"Good morning" she said yawning and opening the fridge to get some milk. As soon as she closed it again she saw Siyeon sat at the table, with a huge scar on her eye. "What the fuck is that??" She yelled, startling Siyeon that was calmly reading her newspaper.

"This?" Her sister asked, pointing at the scar. "It will be completely gone tomorrow. Minji was just a bit rough last night" Siyeon lied.

"Oh my god, why did I ask?" Gahyeon said putting down the milk and bringing her hands on her ears. She took the cup between her teeth and she walked to the table like that. Siyeon looked at her and laughed at how weird her little sister was.

"You are something else Gahyeonie. I should've taken a picture" She laughed when Minji came walking down the stairs in only her pajama pants and a black bra.

"Good morning, you two" she said with a happy voice.

"I will gift you a pajamas shirt for your birthday" Gahyeon stated, looking at Minji. The younger girl sat down at the table and she put some cereals in her milk. She wanted to eat as fast as she could and just leave for her college day. Since the little confrontation they had yesterday, things were pretty weird.

"Don't worry, I have one upstairs. It's just a little hot. Damn I should've left my pants upstairs too" she laughed sitting down next to Gahyeon. "So kiddo, how did you sleep tonight?"

"I've slept well, thank you for asking" Gahyeon replied with a smile "I won't ask you the same question though, Siyeon gave me enough details already" she said, pointing at Siyeon's scar. Minji thought Siyeon had told her about the whole hideout thing.

"What the fuck Siyeon?! We said we wouldn't tell her about that yet!" Minji yelled.

"What are you talking about? You had sex when me and Yubin were upstairs and Siyeon couldn't tell me about your late night session??" Gahyeon said laughing.

"Oh! Well, I thought that... maybe... you would find it weird?" Minji awkwardly chucked, having misunderstood the situation. She looked at Siyeon with apologetic eyes.

"I find you weird and that's for sure" Gahyeon said standing up "and with that I'm gone! Have a nice day you two. Don't do anything weird and be careful on the patrol" the younger girl said placing a kiss on Minji's cheek and another one on Siyeon's, wrapping her arms around her sister and snuggling a little on her cheek.

"Wait, I have to ask something before you go" Minji said. Gahyeon turned to her and tilted her head a little. "Can you go study at Yubin's tonight? Me and Siyeon have some important business" Minji explained.

"I- I won't comment on that. But yes, I'll go to Yubin's if she's okay with it" Gahyeon replied, knowing what Minji was talking about. "Bye!" She yelled shaking her head and walking out.

"Do you think she fell for it?" Minji laughed thinking she was able to fool the girl. Siyeon just shook her head and took two blood bags out of the fridge, handing one to Minji.