Chapter 67

The next day Yubin was walking to college alone. Gahyeon texted her, asking to meet before the lessons started, but Yubin wasn't ready for that and she honestly didn't want to see the pink haired girl right now. She sighed, kicking a rock with her foot as she walked, when she was startled by someone patting her shoulder.

"Siyeon?" She asked, confused, looking at the blonde girl. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm here to help you of course. Since... my sis... won't be around you it's the perfect time to see who those bullies are. And I kind of checked with Bora so I know you have statistics the first lesson" Siyeon smirked.

"You didn't tell Bora, right?" Yubin asked, panicking a little. "And are you sure you want to walk in college with me? That won't be fun"

"I promised you I wouldn't tell Bora, so I didn't. And why won't it be fun?" The blonde woman asked.

"You'll see" Yubin sighed, as they arrived at the gate. They walked in and people started looking at them insistently.

"Wow, you sure get looked at a lot" Siyeon whispered, trying to use her hearing to see if someone was talking about them. "Do you know who the big 'leader' of the 'bully Yubin' club is?"

"No, I can already see two people that usually bother me" Yubin sighed as three people walked to them.

"I told you" one of them scoffed, elbowing another guy "She's fucking another one" he laughed.

"Slut" the third guy commented as Yubin kept walking, feeling even more humiliated because Siyeon was seeing this. She kept walking when she noticed Siyeon wasn't with her anymore so she panicked turning around. The vampire was just standing there, clenching her fists and staring at the 3 guys.

She quickly walked back, placing herself in front of the vampire.

"Siyeon, let's just... let's go to class. I'm okay" she reassured her.

"Looks like she picked out a feisty one this time. To be honest, I would gladly do that blonde chick as well" on the three guys laughed.

"She's not with me!" Yubin suddenly said, turning towards the guys. "Leave her alone. She didn't do anything to you. And I'm not 'doing' her" she said, trying to walk away with Siyeon.

"Oh come on, you're Lee Yubin. You fuck everything that walks by your side" one of them replied and Yubin saw how Siyeon was staring him down, clenching her fists. "I don't blame you with this one though. She's hot as fuck"

"Siyeon" Yubin whispered, turning towards her. "Look at me" she asked, but Siyeon kept staring at the guy. "Hey! Look at me... you can't lose it here. Just walk away with me, I'm okay, I promise" she added with a little smile.

"You... are really lucky... sicko" Siyeon growled at the guy before walking away with Yubin, looking behind her a couple of times to glare at him.

"I told you it wouldn't be fun" Yubin whispered, feeling ashamed and humiliated.

"I knew it was bad but this is insane! How do they think all of this is okay?! You are here to learn for fuck's sake" Siyeon sighed. "Let's go to class, I'll sit behind you and you tell me who I need to get alright"

"You'll see for yourself" Yubin sighed as they walked towards the class. The blue haired girl spotted Gahyeon that was sat on a bench with Elkie and she elbowed Siyeon.

"That's Elkie, since you didn't meet her yet... the one beside Gahyeon" she whispered. It physically hurt her to keep the distance from the pink haired girl.