Chapter 178

Dear readers, before this chapter we just want to explain why we didn't update for a long time. Us being sick + busy days at work/school but mainly motivation issues has caused this situation. We do apologize for not letting you in on what was happening but we wanted a break from everything to do with the story.

That being said, this chapter and the next will come out at a fairly normal rate but after that we will only upload when we have written the chapters involving the final battle. We do not know how long this will take but we hope you are there to wait for us.

Without further ado, we hope you like the chapter, much love ♥

- Cristina and Nyle

The night before the big battle, Solise was waiting for Gahyeon in the basement. Well, since they started cooperating with the group, Gahyeon and Yubin made sure the basement didn't look like a prison anymore. They put a little couch in it, a bigger bed and a little TV and most importantly... the door was always open.

The red haired woman had asked Gahyeon a favor and the now white haired girl decided to do her absolute best to help her.

"Here you are! You ask me to organize a nice date for you and Nar-... why are you still dressed like that?" Gahyeon asked, walking inside the basement.

"Dressed like what?" Solise asked, genuinely having no idea why Gahyeon made that comment. She looked down at her usual outfit which was, like always, consisting of some black pants and a black and red shirt.

"Like that! Please don't tell me you were thinking about taking Nara out to a date dressed like that? You're not going to fight anyone!"

"And what's wrong with this outfit? What should I wear instead?" the much older vampire asked with a little scoff. "A little cute pink dress like you wear? I don't think so"

"Rude... and unnecessary" Gahyeon mumbled, signaling Solise to follow her as they walked upstairs to Minji's bedroom. "You and Nara are both pretty tall so... I guess Minji, Chae and Yoohyeon are the only ones you can borrow dresses from. But... Chae and Yoohyeon are definitely not your styles so... Minji will have to do"

"Are you seriously considering putting me in a dress, kiddo? See, I like you but maybe that's going one step to far, no?"

"I don't really care about what you wear but... I want you to picture in your head Nara's expression when she'll see you in one of these" Gahyeon said with a little smirk, taking two short dresses out of Minji's clothes.

"That dress just screams Minji. You wanted me out of her body and now you want me in her clothes?" the red haired woman teased, inspecting the black and red dress, thinking they weren't too bad.

"Come on, just try them out!" Gahyeon said with a smile, handing her the red one first. "I'm sure Nara will love it... and this whole date thing is for her, right?"

"Ugh, fine. Why do you always have to be so annoyingly right?" Solise asked, grabbing the dress and walking to a chair so she could undress there.

"Because... I want you to impress your wife" Gahyeon chuckled. "You helped me a lot with Yubin with the whole confidence thing...so I want to do this for you"

"Believe me... there's not much left that I could impress her with" the older woman said, looking back with a little smirk as she finally got into the red dress, looking at herself in the mirror. It felt really weird to have her legs that exposed but the dress felt comfortable.

"Are you telling me that seeing you in this dress won't impress her?" Gahyeon asked with a scoff, looking at Solise in the mirror. "I'm sure that she doesn't expect it, so it will surprise her"