Chapter 38

As the last customers left the bar, Handong sighed, sitting down at one of the tables and putting her head on it. Today was a crazy day. She got twice as many customers as she did on a normal evening and 2 of her best friends came around to show off their 'girlfriends'. She started putting all the chairs on the table and cleaned the bar. The Chinese girl was too tired to mop the floor so she put that off for tomorrow morning. Once Handong was sure everything was done, she turned off the lights and went into the house area of the bar.

Elkie was nowhere to be seen so she was probably in her room. Handong really needed someone to talk to right now and destress, so she went up the stairs and walked to Elkie's room, taking a deep breath before knocking on it. Who knows what that girl could be doing?

A minute later Elkie opened the door just enough to peek outside. She smiled widely seeing Handong

"Give me a minute to put something on and I will let you in!" She said with a chuckle, closing the door again.

"You're naked, again?!" Handong asked with a chuckle. "Why does that not surprise me anymore. I'm pretty much used to it"

"Are you saying that I could just open the door and let you in then?" Elkie teased, dressing herself. She knew that Handong was a really shy girl so she was trying her best to behave.

"I mean, I will end up seeing you naked one day or another so I might as well train..." Handong nervously answered, scratching the back of her head.

Elkie opened the door a couple of seconds later

"You are lucky I had already put something on... or I would have opened the door naked hearing what you said" the younger girl said, wearing only a bra and a pair of shorts. Handong looked at her and widened her eyes, blushing a little.

"On s-second thought... I'm h-happy you d-did too" Handong stuttered, gulping.

"How can you be so shy?" Elkie laughed, letting Handong in. "Haven't you seen a naked woman before?" she chuckled.

"I h-have, but it's d-different when that woman is t-the same age, l-lives with you and l-looks like that" Handong tried to reason. "I m-mean... have you l-looked into a mirror r-recently?"

Elkie smirked and when Handong sat down on her bed the younger girl placed herself in front of the mirror, twirling around a couple of times.

"Uhm... what do you mean?" She asked, playing dumb. Of course she knew what Handong meant, she had a great body and she trained a lot. "I don't see anything special"

"Y-you don't see anything special?! G-girl... your abs, your b-butt, your legs, y-your-" Handong started saying, pointing at her boobs for the last thing.

"These?" Elkie laughed, cupping her own breasts "I have little to no boobs! What are you talking about?" she laughed, jumping on the bed with Handong. "Come on, why are you here?" she asked, suddenly changing the subject.

"I like little ones" Handong mumbled to herself when she tried to change her trail of thoughts. She was getting too distracted. How can someone be that shameless? "I uhm... I forgot..." Handong admitted.

"Does my body have this effect on you?" Elkie laughed again, playfully punching Handong's arm. When she saw the older girl blushing madly she squeezed her shoulder lightly.

"If I make you feel uncomfortable, just tell me, okay? I don't want to hurt you in any way" she genuinely said. "I know sometimes I'm a handful... but I think that it doesn't make sense to be ashamed of what we are! Like... look at you! You have a really amazing body but you are super covered all the time" she said softly.