Chapter 17

Warning: Smut ahead

Tuesday morning Gahyeon was walking through the college gates, yawning. She really needed a coffee. She looked around for Yubin so that she could ask her to go to the cafeteria together. She spotted the blue haired girl on a bench... but she wasn't alone. A girl was sitting next to her but she couldn't really see who it was yet because she had her head buried in Yubin's neck. Gahyeon took a deep breath and decided to walk over.

"Good morning Yubin!" she cheered as she walked up to her.

"Morning" Yubin replied with a little smile and the girl that was next to her raised her head.

"Good morning to you too" Miyeon said "So... I heard you're on the list too now" she added with a cold tone. Gahyeon looked at Yubin and felt a bit hurt. Did she really tell Miyeon that?

"I guess I am" Gahyeon replied making Miyeon roll her eyes.

"You told me it wasn't like that last time, but don't worry, I don't see you as competition. I know I'm still my Binnie's favourite" she smirked, cupping Yubin's face. "Right Bin?"

Yubin didn't answer but she took Miyeon by the collar and she pulled her closer, crashing their lips together. Gahyeon wanted to walk away but she couldn't, she felt frozen in place. Why didn't she like this? She looked as Yubin kissed someone else the same way she kissed her two days ago.

It took the two a few moments before they pulled away.

"That is the kind of kiss you would expect from your favorite girl right? I know you love my tongue" Miyeon said in a sultry voice.

"I really do" Yubin replied with a smirk, looking at Miyeon and winking at her. Miyeon chuckled as she sat on Yubin's lap

"Here" she said patting her hand on the bench "I made room for you" she added looking at Gahyeon.

"T-thanks" the younger girl stuttered, taking place next to the two. "So umm... how was your long weekend?" She asked.

"It was the best" Miyeon squealed, standing up and sitting down again on Yubin's lap, but facing her this time. "My Bin was so good" she said with a smirk.

"What did you do?" Gahyeon asked, mentally facepalming right after she asked that question. How stupid could she be?

"Uh... isn't that obvious? Sex. A lot of it" Miyeon laughed looking at Gahyeon. "Isn't that right, Binnie?" She asked, turning towards the blue haired girl.

"It is, babe. You couldn't even walk yesterday which made it really hard to have sex again. We had your house for two full days and we couldn't fully utilize it" Yubin answered, thinking back at her awesome weekend at Miyeon's house.

Gahyeon tried not to think about what she heard, she focused on the girls' heartbeat. Miyeon's was really really fast when she talked about them having sex while Yubin's was normal and steady. Gahyeon couldn't help but feel bad for Miyeon... what a terrible idea it was to fall in love with someone like Yubin.

"You know Bin, I wanna show you something" Miyeon smirked taking hold of Yubin's hand.

"What is it babe?" The blue haired girl asked, sounding excited.

"This" Miyeon replied, guiding Yubin's hand inside the front of her skirt. "I'm just thinking about yesterday you see"

Yubin smirked as she understood that Miyeon was turned on just by the memories of the day before. She didn't want to give too much importance to that though because she was afraid the girl was starting to have feelings for her and that would have ruined everything.