Chapter 118

Sorry for the really late update, author Nyle was really busy today for school :(

After a week of staying away from home, Jiwoo finally gave Yubin permission to go back home. The vampire had brought her next to the vampires' place and she left when Yubin was a few blocks away. Jiwoo would probably never admit it but Yubin noticed she followed her until she arrived at the house. The blue haired girl knocked on the front door, but after a few minutes no one had opened yet. She took the spare key they usually left in a secret place when they were in the back garden and she entered, finding the house empty. She walked to the door that goes to the back garden and she smiled, looking at Bora and Siyeon that were training together. She silently opened the door and walked out, softly clearing her throat.

"I've been away for a week and my partner already replaced me with my sister?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Y-Yubin?!" Siyeon gasped, rubbing her eyes because she didn't believe she was back. The vampire had expected Jiwoo to send another message to say Yubin was coming home but there she was, in the flesh.

"You do remember my name at least" the blue haired girl smiled as she saw her sister run towards her. Knowing Bora, Yubin put herself stable on her legs and she prepared for the impact as her sister jumped in her arms, hugging her tightly.

"You're back" the brunette yelled, kissing Yubin's face and hugging her tightly, running her hands over her back as if to check if she was real.

"I'm back" Yubin whispered, caressing Bora's back as well. "I missed you so much, sis"

"A-are you... are you okay?" the hunter worried, immediately stepping back from Yubin, scared that she shouldn't have hugged her. "Did you heal? Are you still hurting?"

"I'm okay, don't worry" the blue haired girl reassured her as Siyeon walked to them, not knowing what to do and not knowing if Yubin was angry with her for what happened. The blue haired girl noticed how hesitant the vampire was so she smiled at her. "No hugs from my mentor?" She teased.

"Of course you're getting a hug" the blonde whispered, quickly pulling Yubin into an embrace and resting her head on her shoulder, carefully wrapping them around her waist. "I... I thought I lost you"

"You didn't" Yubin replied, pulling both of the girls closer. "It was a really really close call though" she added in a whisper.

"Yeah I know all th-" Siyeon wanted to say when Bora quickly hit her arm, reminding her that she shouldn't talk about it since Yubin had her memories erased.

"It's okay. I know something bad happened and I know Jiwoo took that memory away" the blue haired girl said, looking at the two women. "She didn't give me details though... I just remember I entered the building with you and Yooh and the next thing I know, I'm dying in Yoohyeon's arms" she explained, looking at Siyeon.

"It's probably for the best, little one" the latter whispered, shaking her head, replaying the scene in her head, happy that the younger girl didn't remember that. She shouldn't have to remember something that terrible.

"It probably is" Yubin agreed, nodding her head. "There is... there is something I need to tell you"

"What is it?" Bora asked with a big smile, so happy that her sister was back, guiding her to one of the benches and pulling Yubin on her lap, putting her arms around her waist, holding her close as if to make sure she wouldn't go away.

The blue haired girl felt so happy and so safe in Bora's arms that she almost decided to wait to say what she needed to. She didn't want to ruin this moment, but it was something she had to do. She waited for Siyeon to sit down beside them and she took a deep breath.