Chapter 75

Sorry for the late update, too lost in writing a new flashback

TW: Elkie

As soon as Chaesol left the house, the group started preparing the incursion at the address the owner of the shop gave them. They had no idea of what the place looked like, how many guards there were and they had no time to do that.

"I know this is not the kind of fight you two like... but we are going in blindly" Minji explained, looking at Siyeon and Yubin. "We don't have the time to let one of us go and check... so we will prepare a general plan" she added as Yoohyeon prepared her gun and her ammo.

"So what is the general plan?" Siyeon asked. "We just go in blind and adapt to the situation? I mean, if Bora was able to kill 3 vampires on her own, how hard can it be to infiltrate? They weren't even Nightshades"

"She didn't trust them, she came here herself to do the job so she knows what she's doing" Minji countered. "And you know better than me that sometimes strength is in numbers. We are four. So we have to be careful. Bora was here, in her house... we are going there and we don't know what to expect"

"That address is literally in the city, how are they going to have vampires as guards?" Yubin asked.

"Of course they won't stand in front of the door but... they can just be there, around. They will be able to know when we are there" Yoohyeon explained, looking at Yubin and throwing her a little rock. "Sharpen the tip of your spear" she said with a little smile, knowing that Bora was the one to remind Yubin of that.

"Thanks" the blue haired girl said as she started sharpening the tip of her spear using the rock while Minji and Siyeon were discussing a few things.

"Let's just do it like this, we go there, we make sure no one is around, we take out our weapons and go in. It's a pretty huge abandoned warehouse kind of place so... We are going to have to search" Minji said.

"Okay... so the plan is: we go there and we see what we find" Siyeon said with a little smile, nodding her head. "Sounds like your style! And of course you go with Yoohyeon and I go with Yubin?"

"We'll see if it's needed to split up. We analyze the situation and decide there. Ones the cuties are done readying their weapons we can leave" the oldest vampire smiled.

"I'm done" Yoohyeon said, standing up from the chair and patting Yubin's shoulder. The blue haired girl stood up as well, blowing some air on the tip of her spear.

"I'm done too, we can go" she said, trying to sound as confident as the others looked.

The vampires picked them up and used the rooftops to get there as fast as possible. When they arrived they looked down at the building, seeing that the street was pretty empty.

"I'll jump on the building and try to listen how many people are in there. I won't be able to hear Elkie or Bora and Gahyeon because of the soundproof room but I can at least hear the possible guards" the oldest vampire declared. "You three stay put" she quickly added before jumping on the roof of the building and focusing on her hearing. She started putting fingers up to signal how many heartbeats she heard, ending up with 10 heartbeats, excluding the three girls who were probably in the soundproof room.

"Ten vampires inside... but the door is completely unguarded?" Yubin whispered, turning towards Siyeon. "Can you hear if there are people stalling on streets next to this one?"

"Minji said it's a big warehouse kind of place. And why would they guard on the street? It would make it obvious where they could be hiding. They still don't know we have the address at this point" Siyeon reasoned.