Chapter 4

M: smut warning near the end

Gahyeon was literally dragging herself out of her class. She felt mentally drained and it was only the second day of college. It's been so long and she couldn't remember what studying felt like. She stopped right in front of Yubin's class and she waited for the blue haired girl to walk out of the room. When Yubin saw her she chuckled

"Wow, waiting for me right outside of my class? What a gentlewoman" she said laughing a little.

"Am I not supposed to do that then? I just wanted to make sure you didn't bail on me" Gahyeon laughed, taking Yubin's arm with a strong grip on accident and pulling the girl with her.

Yubin flinched a little feeling a bit of pain at her arm.

"You are much stronger than you look" Yubin said chuckling but she started massaging her arm as soon as Gahyeon let it go. The younger girl mentally cursed herself, she couldn't risk to expose herself like that. She had to be more careful.

"D-Did I hurt you? I'm sorry I-" she tried to say panicking, but Yubin linked their arms together with a smile.

"No, it's fine. I just didn't expect you to be that strong. You certainly don't look like it" Yubin reassured her as they walked out of the school, heading to Gahyeon's house which wasn't too far from there. Yubin also didn't forget to text Bora the address even if she didn't want to.

When they arrived at the front door Gahyeon took out her keys and she sighed

"I really hope Minji is home" she mumbled to herself but Yubin heard her and she looked at her confused. "Siyeon, my sister, she can be pretty... intense" Gahyeon admitted and Yubin couldn't help but feel a little nervous. Gahyeon opened the door and she entered, letting Yubin in.

"We are home" she said, hoping to see Minji somewhere. She really wanted to introduce her to Yubin first, just to not scare the blue haired girl right away.

"Hey, Gahyeon, I'm in the kitchen" Siyeon replied and the younger girl hoped to hear Minji's voice shortly after but she didn't. That meant she was probably still on patrol. This was so not going to be fun...

Gahyeon and Yubin walked to the kitchen together just to find Siyeon with a pot in her hands on her way to cook something. Gahyeon's eyes widened...what was she doing? She had no idea how to cook! Vampires don't cook!

"Siyeon, this is Yubin, the friend I talked to you about" Gahyeon said to catch Siyeon's attention. When Yubin felt Siyeon's eyes on her she bowed deeply and she introduced herself

"I'm Yubin, it's nice to meet you Siyeon" she said trying to sound confident, but the black haired girl had a really strong gaze.

"I see why Gahyeon likes you" Siyeon just replied, eyeing the girl's blue hair before returning to what she was doing.

"We have the same majors, isn't that cool sis?" Gahyeon asked, trying to at least get some sort of conversation going and ignoring Siyeon's comment.

"Yes, cool" Siyeon repeated not paying any attention to Yubin. The blue haired girl felt confused... Did she do something wrong? She didn't want to mess this up, it wasn't really easy to make friends with a life like hers.

"If I did something to offend you please know that I didn't mean-" Yubin tried to say but Gahyeon cut her off

"Where is Minji?" Gahyeon asked her sister, with a really annoyed tone. Why was she treating Yubin like that?

"I don't know. She said she was going for a run. You know how long those can take" Siyeon just replied, setting the pot down and turning to Yubin, glaring at her. "Okay so, where do you live, and who do you live with, girl?" she suddenly questioned.