Chapter 64

Sorry for late update, I (Nyle) have been studying for an exam tomorrow

The next morning Minji woke up at a decent hour and Siyeon was nowhere to be found. These last days had been a rollercoaster for literally everyone in the group and the older vampire noticed that Yoohyeon looked a bit down. She wanted to do something to cheer her up, something that normal couples would do. She laid back in bed and took her phone from the side table

To: Pup

Good morning, Pup! Did you sleep well?

To: Babe

Good morning, babe! I did sleep well! Thank you for asking. How about you?

To: Pup

I slept well! So... can you get ready in 15 minutes? I want to take you out for breakfast!

To: Babe

Take me out for breakfast? Babe, sorry but... you're a vampire... xD

To: Pup

This morning I will be a normal human with a really severe allergy to... something. So I will unfortunately have to bring my own breakfast from home!

To: Babe

I love the suggestion but... you can't just go out and drink blood in front of people, Minji.

To: Pup

Just accept my invitation and let me take care of the rest! I will figure out something. It's not like people will check what's in my bottle. Come on, say yes!

To: Babe

Fine, fine, I'll be ready in 15 minutes! Love you, babe! <3

To: Pup

I love you too, Pup. See you in 15 <3

Minji smiled as she put down her phone, going downstairs and rubbing her eyes.

"Singnie? Are you home?" She asked.

"I'm downstairs" the younger vampire replied "You were rolling around way too much this morning. So I'm on the couch"

"I was not rolling around!" Minji whined going towards the couch and kissing the top of Siyeon's had. "Good morning, my wolf"

"Good morning, Minji" the younger vampire replied with a smile. "Should we have breakfast?"

"I'm actually going out for breakfast with Yoohyeon in a bit" Minji smiled "sorry wolfie. If you want you can drive with me to the hunters' house and eat there? Blood, not Bora"

Siyeon scoffed, shaking her head.

"I won't even comment on that! But yes, I'll come with you. There are a couple of things I have to clarify with both Bora and Yubin" Siyeon replied, standing up from the couch.

"Can I know what you are talking about?" Minji asked, ruffling Siyeon's hair and heading towards the front door.

"Didn't Yooh tell you yesterday?" Siyeon replied, putting her jacket on. "Yubin's ex girlfriend decided to show up after 7 years and she's staying at the hunters' place"

"What? No, she didn't tell me anything about that and we even called yesterday. Why did she show up again? And I guess you're worried right?" Minji replied.

"Well I think you should talk to Yooh about that. We are in the middle of a mission and there is a human who knows nothing about us in their house" Siyeon replied, sounding a little bit mad. "And of course I'm worried... Yubin's heart was literally going crazy when she saw her. They apparently had to separate when Bora went back to the facility to take Yubin home. They kept in touch for a lot of time, videocalling and stuff and she promised to come find Yubin" Siyeon explained. "I can't even feel mad with her... she's fucking adorable" she scoffed, remembering how polite and nice Chaesol was.