Chapter 132

The next day Gahyeon was preparing her backpack because she decided she had to go back to the place she was born. She needed to find out the truth about what happened, she needed to get her memories back or she wouldn't be able to go anywhere in life. As she packed the last things she realized she didn't want to do this alone, but she also didn't want anyone to stop her. Minji, Siyeon, Handong... they would try to change her mind because they didn't want her to be in pain, but she knew she needed to remember.

She didn't really know how exactly she would get her memories back but there was nothing wrong in trying. Maybe if she went back to the place where she had apparently lived for 21 years before being turned, could help her remember.

She walked out of the room with her backpack and she walked downstairs where Chaesol was washing the breakfast dishes while Handong was taking a shower.

"Chae... do you have plans for today?" She asked, scratching her arm.

"Umm... you mean besides sitting in this house all day because a gang is still after us? Nope" Chaesol answered with a chuckle.

"I have to go somewhere... and I wanted to ask you to come with me" Gahyeon whispered, walking closer. "We will drop Handong at the other house so we will be sure she's safe"

"Sure, where are we going for our first girls' day out together?"

"Uhm... to another city that is like... 4 hours away from here" Gahyeon admitted with a sigh.

"That's... pretty random? Any reason to go that far away?" The black haired girl asked, tilting her head. It would be the first time they go out together and Gahyeon suggested a far away place which was pretty weird.

Gahyeon nodded her head and walked even closer, taking Chaesol's hands and squeezing them.

"I want to go to the place I was born... and where I died" the pink haired girl admitted, locking eyes with her. "I have to remember, Chae... I have to remember everything"

"I'm happy you realized that that could be the problem for your relationship thing but... how do you plan on getting your memories back by going somewhere?" Chaesol asked, not too sure about her plan.

"I don't know" Gahyeon admitted with a sigh. "I hope that if I see that place, if I follow what I feel... maybe my memories will come back to me. I don't care if it hurts and I don't care if they will scar me forever"

"Didn't Siyeon and Minji tell you what happened though? Handong told me about that if I remember right"

"They did but it wasn't enough" Gahyeon sighed, looking down. "I have to do more than that... I don't know how but I have to get my memories back, Chae"

The human nodded her head, giving the pink haired girl a tight hug.

"I think it's really admirable that you're willing to do this for her, so even if we aren't sure it would work, I'll gladly accompany you"

"Thank you, Chae" Gahyeon smiled, hugging her back. "And... please, don't tell anyone about this"

"Why not? Why can't they know about it?" The younger girl curiously asked.

"I'm afraid they would try to stop me and I really want to do this. Not only for Yubin but for myself" Gahyeon admitted. "I've always felt... behind in life and thanks to what you and Dong Dong said, I know why"

"I get that, but I'm allowed to tell the others when we are back right?"

"If I gained my memories, yes. If I don't... no, because I will try again and again" Gahyeon admitted.