Chapter 143

Later that day, Jiwoo walked to the hunters' place because Bora called her and told her to prepare and to go there as soon as possible. The vampire didn't know why but she felt really nervous as she walked in the street, constantly fixing the eyepatch on her eye as a weird feeling kept her from feeling at ease.

When she arrived she knocked at the door, scratching her arm and waiting for someone to come open. The small hunter did after a few moments with a little grin. Jiwoo wanted to walk in as Bora pushed her back.

"You're going to leave soon anyway, no need to come in" she said.

"But... you just called me and told me to come here" Jiwoo replied with a confused expression, tilting her head.

"I did, because you're going to go somewhere" the brunette replied, giving her a paper. "That's the address"

"Address? To go where?" The vampire asked, taking the paper in her hands and looking at it. "Are you coming with me?"

"I'm going to Handong to talk about a plan to get Lena and your son out of that place while you" Bora spoke, poking the vampire's shoulder "Are going to meet them"

"What? Now?" Jiwoo whispered, widening her eyes and looking back at the paper. "This is... this is where he is?"

"That's the address where they are hiding for the chance that Nara would go after them" Bora nodded. "And about that... I think Nara might come out a bit less frequently now"

"I wouldn't be sure about that... She's probably just waiting for the right moment to take me out" Jiwoo sighed, shaking her head. "But right now... The first thing I want to do is to make sure that my son is safe. Felix's son" she whispered, looking at the address.

"Of course but... I just wanted you to know me and Siyeon had a really long and open talk about Nara. That's why"

"Really? She did?" Jiwoo asked with a smile, feeling really happy about it. "You didn't tell her we know about Nara, right?"

"Of course not but let's talk about that in detail later. You have more important things" the hunter smiled, patting the vampire's shoulder.

"Okay. I'll... I'll go then?" The vampire whispered, feeling really nervous. "Do you think... he will like me?"

"There is only one way to know" Bora teased, pointing at the paper. "I'll call you to tell you about Handong later, you can tell Lena about the plan as well"

"Okay... and Bora" Jiwoo called, pulling her into a tight hug. "Thank you so much, for everything"

"You know why I'm doing this, Jiwoo. We're even now"

"You didn't ask me to save Yubin so you didn't have to do anything in exchange for that" Jiwoo smiled, pecking Bora's cheek. "But I'm so happy you did"

"I'm sure you'll like them. They already know you would come so... you better get your butt over there!" The younger said.

"Alright" Jiwoo nodded her head, giving a last squeeze to Bora and letting go of her, deciding to run to the place. The sooner she would meet them, the less time she will have to get even more nervous. She ran for a few minutes on the roofs when she finally arrived at a building that looked abandoned.

The vampire looked around for a bit and checked if she was at the right address because she didn't see any light inside.

"I'm sure I'm at the right place... let's just... knock on the door and... we go from there" she mumbled to herself to calm her nerves, taking a breath before knocking on the old door.