Chapter 126

Sorry for the late update ♥ Please read the notice at the end

The day after Jiwoo's arrival things were pretty steady. Basically the whole group was avoiding Minji, apart from Siyeon and Yoohyeon, but no one was fighting anymore and Bora was eternally grateful to Jiwoo for that. If there was something the group really needed, it was a little bit of time to cool down and breathe. That was probably the reason why Bora was standing in front of Kwan's door, waiting for her to open the door. She needed to talk with a friend, with someone who had no idea about what was going on in her life so she could just chill a little but maybe Bora had an ulterior motive.

"I don't know if it's possible but... did you get smaller since highschool?" Kwan asked with a smirk, after having opened the door.

"Maybe I did because of all the people hitting my head" Bora responded with a big smile, so happy to see the older girl again and pulling her in a hug. "I'm sorry it took me so long to visit you"

"Yup, definitely smaller" Kwan chuckled, wrapping her arms around Bora and playfully squeezing her. "And it's okay, you're here now! Come in"

The brunette hugged her for a little longer before walking in, pretty surprised by the really expensive looking penthouse.

"You seem to be living the good life"

"I am! Even though it's a lonely life again, now that Dongie and Chae are not here" Kwan said, scratching her head.

"I'm so sorry for that... something happened at our place and they couldn't return to you yet" Bora apologized for that, knowing Kwan was probably excited to have roommates again.

"Are they okay though?" The taller woman asked, sounding a little bit worried.

"Yeah they are fine, don't worry about that. Those Chinese idiots have nothing to do with it"

"I'm happy to hear that and I hope they'll come back soon" Kwan smiled. "I got used to have them around. Handong always cooked good things and Chae is just the most adorable person to have around. And she's really good with plants! Look, they've never been so healthy!" Kwan laughed, pointing at the plants in the room

"Yeah she... she makes her own fertilizer and stuff. That kid has green fingers" Bora lied with a little smile.

"I can see that" Kwan smiled as well, sitting down on the couch with Bora. "But let's talk about you! How are you doing, small one?"

"I've been fine. Things have been a bit hectic at home but having a good girlfriend helps a lot" the brunette explained.

"Oh yeah, about that... congratulations! You caught the hottest woman around" Kwan laughed, patting Bora's shoulder. "I've seen the pictures"

"I know I have but she's mine. If you wanted her you should've been sooner. Did Handong tell you she's into tattoos?"

"She did! She showed me the tattoo Siyeon did to her" Kwan said, nodding her head. "That's her name right? Siyeon, the blonde hot one"

"Yup, that's my woman" Bora nodded her head with a smile, lifting her shirt up a little to show her she had the exact same tattoo.

"What? You got a tattoo?" The taller woman gasped, widening her eyes. "The same one! Are you guys a cult or something?" She laughed. The smaller woman laughed at that, flashing Kwan a little smirk.

"Who knows? Maybe we are?" She teased. "You can't really be the girlfriend of a tattooist without having a tattoo right?"

"Right! I'll have to visit someday, I want a new tattoo. Does Siyeon draw her own?" The older woman asked.