Chapter 112

Info: New update days or Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday 2-4AM KST

As Yubin and Siyeon were talking about what happened in the basement, Minji and Yoohyeon went upstairs in their bedroom. Minji walked fast with an arm on her chest and a pretty annoyed expression on her face. She hated that this happened and she hated not to know exactly what happened. As soon as Yoohyeon closed the door of their room, Minji took off her shirt and opened the drawer, choosing a new bra.

"Babe, don't be too angry at Yubin or anything, it's not anyone's fault but Nara and Solise" Yoohyeon said hugging Minji's bare waist from behind.

"It's easy for you and Yubin to say that but... this is my body" Minji explained, looking in the drawer. "I totally gave up control of it because I trusted you two... and this is what I wake up to. And I get why you don't want to see them kissing, I really do... but Yubin should have stayed inside the room and check on them"

"I asked her to join me" the silver haired vampire lied, wanting to defend Yubin since she and Minji just got closer.

"No, you didn't" Minji simply stated, picking up a bra. "I know you two are close again now and you want to protect her... but when someone is at fault they have to suffer the consequences"

"Then you should punish me too. I let my leader be touched" Yoohyeon stated, helping Minji put the bra on by clasping it behind her back.

"I'll ask Bora to check on the next meetings" Minji stated, putting her shirt back on.

"You can't" Yoohyeon said. "She and Siyeon promised that Bora wouldn't have to see Nara"

"We are a team, Pup... everyone has to do what is necessary" the black haired girl stated, locking eyes with her girlfriend. "You saw Solise, she can see Nara"

"I won't let you ask her that. Yubin promised she would stay in next time"

"You won't let me ask her that, Pup?" Minji asked, turning around to face Yoohyeon and locking eyes with her.

"I won't, babe. I'm sorry" Yoohyeon repeated, shaking her head.

"It's not for you to decide" the leader said, walking closer to Yoohyeon and cupping her cheek with her hand. "Bora will have to check on me and Siyeon during the next meeting, and that's final" she repeated in a firm tone.

"Then there won't be a next meeting. How are you going to check if Bora is there anyway? I could pull her out as soon as you give control to Solise" Yoohyeon said. "I'm not letting my best friend do that"

"You can't do things behind my back, Yoohyeon" Minji stated, moving her hand away from her girlfriend's cheek. "If I said Bora has to be there, you can't threaten me to change things as soon as I give up control. And I won't repeat myself again"

"Minji, she has a history of panic attacks so no, I won't allow you"

"Do you think it's pleasant for me and Siyeon to do this? Do you think it was pleasant for us to torture a woman for hours? Do you think Yubin liked to pierce that woman with a stick? Neither of us did! But we gritted our teeth and we did what we had to do. So will Bora" Minji stated, walking past Yoohyeon.

"There wasn't a risk of you dying in those actions so no, babe, I am not letting you risk Bora's life" the new vampire countered.

"We give up control every time, not knowing how things will go or if we will be able to come back" Minji stated. "And Bora won't die"

"Oh my god, do you really not see what's wrong with this?" Yoohyeon yelled, taking Minji's arm and pulling her back, a little too harsh and sending her flying into Siyeon's film case.