Chapter 48

After their talk earlier Bora and Gahyeon had decided to cook together for the 4 of them... well 3 since they couldn't really cook for Siyeon. When they saw the vampire enter the house with a smirk on her face, Bora asked Gahyeon to take over so she could go talk to Siyeon and ask how it went, hoping Yubin wasn't close to death.

Gahyeon nodded weakly, still a little bit sad about what she found out during the talk with Bora.

"So, how did it go?" Bora asked, approaching Siyeon and narrowing her eyes, suspiciously.

"It went well" the vampire just replied, putting a hand on her shoulder a few moments after. "Blue hair did pretty okay"

Bora widened her eyes and she quickly put the palm of her hand on Siyeon's forehead.

"Are you okay? Do you have a fever?" She asked worriedly. "Do vampires even get sick?" She added, totally dumbfounded by Siyeon saying that Yubin did okay during the training.

"Huh? What do you mean? I'm not sick and of course we can get sick" Siyeon chuckled, softly taking hold of Bora's hand and rubbing her thumb on the back of it.

"You said Yubin did okay. That's not normal for you!" Bora chuckled. "What did you teach her? And what did she do?"

"I teached her how to not be a wuss. And she did what I asked" Siyeon replied, bringing Bora's hand to her lips and giving it a little kiss. "I did what you asked me to do"

"Aaaand she's back!" Bora laughed, cupping Siyeon's cheek. "You kissing my hand is really sweet but..." she said, pointing to her lips "How about you kiss these?"

"And how about... I kiss both" Siyeon whispered, kissing Bora's hand then slowly moving up to her arm, her shoulder, her neck and finally her lips, placing a kiss on each of these spots.

Bora smiled into the kiss, holding Siyeon's head in place for a few more seconds when the vampire tried to pull back.

"I took care of your sister... Did you take care of mine? How's Gahyeon?" Siyeon asked with a sweet smile.

"Of course I did! We even made dinner together for yo-... well for us" Bora corrected herself, forgetting Siyeon was a vampire for a second.

"Does it bother you?" Siyeon asked with a little smile "That I can't eat what you cook?"

"It doesn't bother me per se but... I would have liked it when you could... I would've made your favorite dish and I would've been way more attractive" Bora replied.

"You can't be more attractive than you already are, believe me" Siyeon whispered, pecking Bora's lips again. "But if you want... I can try and eat dinner with you tonight" Siyeon smiled a little, not wanting to disappoint Bora who was so happy to tell her that she cooked for her.

"But... doesn't that do bad things to you? And can you even taste? If you can't taste it... it's no use" the smaller woman laughed.

"Well... it kinda give us a stomachache for days but... I wouldn't mind it, if it made you happy" Siyeon said caressing Bora's cheek "And... not really. The taste food has for us is disgusting" she admitted.

"Then I don't want you to eat it... I don't want it to taste horrible. And I don't want your tummy to hurt for me" Bora replied, lightly running her hand over Siyeon's belly.

Siyeon smiled, putting her hand on top of Bora's on her belly.

"I'm just sad I can't taste what you cook. Gahyeon said you are basically a chef!"

"You maybe can't taste my cooking... but I'm sure I can offer some other things" the small hunter smirked, pointing to her lips.

"And I'm sure they are my favourite dish" Siyeon chuckled, locking lips with Bora, slowly pushing her towards the wall. When her back hit the wall, the small hunter wrapped her arms around Siyeon's neck. Yubin had finished her sets of exercise and she walked in.