Chapter 188

We are back, just like someone else in this chapter...

After meeting up again and leaving Solise in safe hands, Gahyeon and Yubin made their way to where Siyeon was. They could use all power they could get to go to the source of power one of the sisters mentioned. Nara and Minji were probably still fighting Xena so Gahyeon knew they had to be quick. Even if they were skilled fighters, they couldn't keep going forever while Xena probably could.

They arrived at the safe area Yubin knew Siyeon chose to stay with Yoohyeon, Lena and Jiwoo to make sure they would be safe, they looked around. They couldn't see anyone but that was probably because they were hiding so they were sure they wouldn't have to fight right now. "Siyeon" Yubin called, looking up at the tallest trees to see if she was there somewhere. "Jiwoo?"

There wasn't an immediate response but she heard some rustling beside her. Yubin turned to the side, pretty confused because she couldn't see anyone. And why would Siyeon not answer if she was here? That probably meant it was an enemy.

Gahyeon heard the noise as well and since Siyeon wasn't answering she quickly grabbed Yubin's arm and pulled her back, reasoning just like her girlfriend. Before she could drag her far enough Siyeon jumped out of a bush and tackled the blue haired woman down on the ground, pushing Yubin's dagger against her throat. After the initial shock, both Yubin and Gahyeon understood what the problem was. Xena could create illusions and neither of them was supposed to be there. "I-It's us. We're real!"

"Prove it" Siyeon growled, her clothes a bit worn down from the fighting she had to do before. Enough people had already been hurt so she wasn't taking any more risks.

"You sent Yubin to look for the others" Gahyeon said, trying to reach for her sister's arm. "Minji and Nara are fighting Xena but we found out something useful!"

The older vampire still held Yubin down on the ground but pulled back her dagger from her throat. "What is it?"

"There is a source of energy in the mountain. We don't know what it is but... it's giving unlimited energy to Xena so Minji and Nara won't be able to kill her unless we destroy it" Gahyeon explained as Yubin was finally able to take a deep breath.

Since it would be really dumb to have an illusion reveal this kind of information Siyeon stood up and offered her hand to Yubin. Once the younger girl was pulled up Siyeon hugged her, pulling Gahyeon close as well. "I'm so glad you're safe" she whispered.

"And I'm so glad you didn't cut my throat" the blue haired woman mumbled, massaging her neck. "But you were being careful and that's good. It's also good you accepted Gahyeon's way of proving to you we were real because I was about to reveal something really private you told me once!"

Siyeon raised an eyebrow, not really remembering what private thing she ever revealed to Yubin. "Maybe it's best that you didn't... Anyway, what's this about a power source?" She asked, quite interested because if there was a way to help Minji, she would do anything to do that.

"We met two Nightshade kids Nara spared earlier and they told us about the source" the blue haired woman explained. "I think we can trust them since they asked us to let them join us after the fight... if we win"

"Trusting Nightshades is really not something I want to do right now..." Siyeon said, sounding a bit angry. "Where is this source?"

"We know the way, the younger kid told us" Gahyeon said, reaching for her sister's arm. "I know you don't want to trust any of them but... this is the only shot we have. Xena's powers put Solise out of the fight because of one single mistake I made. She's stronger than we thought"