Chapter 129

After talking with Yubin, Minji walked upstairs and entered her room, where Yoohyeon was peacefully sleeping. She chuckled, not believing that she fell asleep again, when she woke up just a couple of hours earlier.

The older vampire put the plate on the nightside table and sat down on the side of the bed. She bent down and pecked Yoohyeon's lips a couple of times.

"Pup, it's time to wake up... again" she whispered with a chuckle. The silver haired girl protested with a whine, taking the sheets and pulling them up to cover her face from the light, turning to the side and curling up into a ball with a content sigh.

"If you wake up and sit up... I have something really good to tell you" Minji said with a smile, caressing Yoohyeon's back. "Something that you will really like to hear"

"I'm sleepy... it's not time to wake up yet" her girlfriend whispered from under the sheets, adding a grumble to the end sentence.

"It's lunch time" Minji sighed, shaking her head. "But I guess you don't want to hear the really good news then. I'll go tell someone else" she stated, standing up from the bed, knowing that Yoohyeon was a really curious person.

"No! T-tell me" Yoohyeon sighed, stretching her arms above her head but still not submerging from the sheets.

"You will have to sit up for that" Minji said, teasingly opening the door. Yoohyeon really didn't want to but she gathered all her strength and consciousness to sit up in the bed, revealing her really messy hair and sleepy eyes.

Minji quickly closed the door and went back to the bed, sitting down beside Yoohyeon.

"Okay so... I fixed things with Yubin" the older vampire said with a big smile. "She helped me with the toaster and then we talked..."

"Really? I'm so glad to hear that. It really hurt to see you two fight or well... to see you fight her" the younger vampire said, resting her head on Minji's shoulder.

"I know... but you won't have to see that ever again" Minji reassured her, stroking her back. "She was really understanding and when I told her I acted like that because I was overwhelmed, she said she understood me"

"You better not because if you ever hurt her again, this young vampire will kick your butt" Yoohyeon stated in a jokey way but also making sure Minji knew she was serious.

"Even though you didn't act angry with me, I could see you were really disappointed" Minji whispered, pecking Yoohyeon's temple. "I don't know what's gotten into me... But it won't happen again. I will be a good leader"

"You better be or I will get pretty angry and you know what Siyeon told you" the silver haired girl said to show that she had overheard their talk.

"I know... I don't want to disappoint you again and I really don't want to lose my pack, Pup" Minji whispered, shaking her head. "I love all of you"

"I know you do. You're kind of the mother of the group in a way" Yoohyeon chuckled, snuggling closer to Minji as she noticed the food on the nightside table. "What is that?"

"I prepared lunch for you. Well... I didn't know what to prepare so I just put a few things on the plate so you can choose" Minji chucked"

"If I don't find something I like in all of that, then I guess I'm a really picky eater" her girlfriend laughed. "Question: Is there still something in the fridge?"

"Uhm... Not really but hey... Everyone here can drink blood so we just need a few things for Bora and no one will starve" Minji justified herself with a grin.