Chapter 192

Hi again, we hope you're all doing well. Thanks for the support on the last chapter, we appreciate it a lot! ♥

Siyeon had waited so long for this day and now that it was here, she still couldn't believe it. Bora was going to become a vampire and officially her mate. Of course, even today Siyeon was being her usual self and she spent the whole morning and afternoon panicking about what could possibly go wrong. Minji was nice enough to spend the whole day with her, reassuring her that everything would be fine.

To avoid Bora hearing a lot of noises right after she was turned, Siyeon decided to do it at Handong and Chaesol's place. The priestess and Yubin volunteered to cook something for Bora and to be the waitresses for their romantic dinner before the turning.

"Siyeon, we have to go! Chae texted me and she said that Bora is already there!" The blue haired vampire urged the blonde one, not knowing why she was taking so long to get out of her room.

At first there was a lot of noise coming out of the room and then Siyeon left it, having some casual clothes on even if she tried a million outfits. Everything just looked too forced. "I'm here. But why is Bora early?" She asked, taking out her phone to check if her hair was okay.

"Early? She's on time and we're late" Yubin scoffed, looking at her. "You've been there for an hour and you're wearing this?"

The blonde looked at the time and widened her eyes, realizing she was right. The last time she looked she still had an hour to go. "Is it not good?" Siyeon worriedly asked, looking down. "The rest was... weird" she added, opening the door to show the mess in the room.

"You would look good in any clothes. I just meant that since you took so long I thought you were wearing something different" the blue haired vampire chuckled, closing the door of the room and cupping Siyeon's face. "Calm down, breathe... you look perfect"

The older vampire did her best to calm down but the truth was she was freaking out. She both felt happy, excited, scared and a whole lot of other emotions at the same time.

Yubin couldn't help but smile as she put her hand on Siyeon's heart. "If you don't calm down, you'll get a heart attack before you get to turn my sister" she said, looking deep into Siyeon's eyes. "You'll do great and you'll spend your eternity with her"

Her words of encouragement seemed to help her to calm down a little as Siyeon took a deep breath. She needed to stay calm and collected. If she didn't there was more chance she would mess something important up. "Alright... I'm good... I'm good"

Yubin gave her a firm nod as she started walking downstairs, followed by Siyeon. When they arrived in front of the door, Yubin went out to get the car while Minji approached Siyeon with a soft smile. Even though they had talked for the whole day, the black haired vampire knew how scared Siyeon was now. "Do you think it'll go as well as it did with Gahyeon?" The blonde asked, wanting her honest opinion.

"I think it will go even better" Minji smiled, nodding her head. "It's your second time turning someone and this time you love the person you're turning. Everything will go smoothly and you will have a beautiful and immortal mate by the end of the night"

The younger woman nodded her head and gave Minji a quick hug. A person like Minji motivating her by saying she believed in her abilities always worked.

"Now go, don't make her wait" the black haired vampire said, pecking Siyeon's cheek before opening the door for her. "We'll check on you two tomorrow morning to see the baby vampire with the baby fangs"

"She has threatened others, saying she would kick their butts when they laughed with her fangs" the blonde chuckled. "Just so you're warned"

"As if a tiny baby vampire could scare me" Minji chuckled, patting Siyeon's shoulder. "Good luck, Singnie"