Chapter 60.5

All the praise goes to Cristina for this one. She did a really good job on her own and I'm proud of her.

M: Smut

Siyeon and Yubin walked towards the hunters' place and the vampire couldn't help but feel a little nervous. What if Bora liked her better with black hair? Yubin was right though, she looked really hot and dangerous now. But what if Bora liked longer hair? As soon as they arrived, Yubin was about to open the door, but the vampire stopped her hand, taking a deep breath.

"Hey, calm down! She will love the new color and the new hairstyle" Yubin reassured her, squeezing her arm a little.

"But what if she doesn't? She always liked combing my hair all the way down to my back and back up, as if she was grooming a pet... this doesn't have that" the vampire whispered, pointing at her shorter hair. "Oh my god, she won't like it"

"Hey, look at me" Yubin whisper-yelled, cupping Siyeon's face. "I can promise you she will love it. She will be left completely speechless. I'm pretty sure that when she sees this, not being able to 'groom a pet' will be the last of her problems" the blue haired girl chuckled. "Okay? Breathe!"

"Fine! Just... open the door and we'll see... if she's home, that is" Siyeon sighed, playing with her fingers, really hoping her girlfriend would like it. She literally didn't say anything about it.

Yubin opened the door and the two girls walked in.

"I'm home!" Yubin yelled, putting the books on the table and taking off her jacket. "And I have company!"

"Hold on, Bin! I'm putting on some clothes... well clothes underneath my clothes for when my wolf arrives" Bora yelled back.

"First of all... Eeeww. Second of all, don't bother to put clothes on top of that. Your wolf is already here and there is something you really need to see!" Yubin yelled with a chuckle.

"What?! Why didn't you tell me! You made me ruin the surprise. I'll be right there, just give me two minutes! Make her a coffee or something or tell some random story you always do, you know, one of those boring ones"

"My stories aren't boring!" Yubin protested with a pout. "Let's just wait on the couch" the blue haired girl said, pointing at the living room.

"Sure" Siyeon said, feeling even more nervous. Now she had to wait two more minutes to know Bora's opinion on her bold choice to go blonde.

"You weren't this nervous even before our first mission" Yubin teased with a chuckle. "I'm telling you... you're stressing for nothing!" She reassured, fixing a little Siyeon's hair by making it a little more messy. "That's it, perfect! Dangerous, hot... and now sexy!"

"It wasn't sexy before?" Siyeon panicked. "God, what if I made a huge mistake? Black to blonde is such a huge change, Blue Hair"

"It is, but seriously... you can pull off any color. Blonde looks perfect on you! And you were sexy before, but... wait" Yubin said standing up and taking a picture of Siyeon, turning the phone towards her. "You are even more sexy now, with this little messy touch"

Siyeon gulped, looking at the picture. She looked really really different and she was going to have to get used to it. A lot.

"I agree but... we'll see"

"Where is your confidence?" Yubin protested. "Like... if I looked like that... I would brag about it all the time" Yubin chuckled, sitting back down beside Siyeon and squeezing her leg a little. She was sure that if Bora took a minute more... Siyeon would melt on the spot out of tension.

"Why is she staying away so long? It's already been two minutes. Two minutes and a half even" the vampire whispered.

"Bora! Do you need help putting on some damn clothes or what?" Yubin yelled, looking at the stairs.