Chapter 14

Ha surprise! Another daily update! For the future we decided to try uploading on Tuesdays, Thursdays and on the weekends. We don't know if we can keep that going in the long run but we'll see.

Also here is a little picture to imagine what kind of mask Minji wears. It's a bit bigger and looks different but yeah get an idea 

Yubin sneakily walked down the stairs, being careful not to make any noise and her being a hunter made it quite simple. The only problem was that the person she was trying to avoid... was a hunter as well.

"Where do you think you're going??" Bora yelled without even turning towards Yubin. The younger girl sighed and walked in the kitchen where Bora was drinking an iced coffee.

"I'm going out. I was sneaking because I didn't want to wake you or Yoohyeon up" Yubin explained. Bora put her ice coffee down and groaned.

"You've already spent the whole weekend at Miyeon's. You're not going out anymore" she just said.

"Bora you have no right to tell me what I can or cannot do" Yubin said in disbelief.

"I can and I will, if your constant hooking up with girls is affecting our job. When was the last time you trained Yubin? You are neglecting our job" Bora said angrily, walking closer to Yubin.

"The only thing I'm neglecting is your whining. Besides, I'm an adult I can do whatever the heck I want" the blue haired girl protested.

"Why are you acting like this? You are an adult and you can do what you want but you know damn well that in a fight all of our lives are at stake, Yubin. Not just yours! You have the duty to train to protect us just like we train to protect you" Bora Said trying to calm herself down. She grew up with Yubin and she knew that the more Bora raised her voice, the worse it would get.

"My skills are perfectly fine. I'll try somewhere this week, just because you want it. Right now I'm going to Miyeon. She needs me" Yubin said with a roll of her eyes as she turned to leave.

"And since when do you care, Yubin? Since when do you care about what that poor girl needs?" Bora said, chasing Yubin to the door.

"Are you fucking serious Bora? You don't get to tell me that! You don't know me!" Yubin yelled, daring to look the older woman in the eyes.

"Yubin... I've known you almost all my life. I grew up with you and there is a pattern in everything you do, kid. And I know what the problem is..." Bora said weakly...maybe she didn't have to talk about this right now, but things were getting out of hand with Yubin. The blue haired girl scoffed at that.

"The problem? I'll tell you what the problem is, you are Bora. You are too overprotective of me and treat me like a kid"

"You are afraid that everyone will leave you, in the end. Just like your parents did, even though it wasn't their choice" Bora said looking Yubin in the eyes. "You are terrified of being alone... so you are trying to keep everyone you can find close to you in a really wrong way, Yubin" Bora dared to say because she knew she was right. She always saw this pattern in Yubin's actions, since they were little. She had lost a couple of friends along the way and since that moment she tried to keep everyone close... no matter how.