Chapter 49

New chapter to celebrate Bora's cover! Go check our queen out!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIw15fAOa54

When Siyeon came back home it was already kinda late. The owner of the building talked way too much and they spent the whole evening listening to him talking about useless things about the building. But Siyeon was interested in it anyway, it was perfect for her parlor. She carefully closed the door behind her, just in case someone was sleeping. Her heart melted when she found Bora and Gahyeon on the couch, talking to each other under a blanket.

Bora turned around at the sound of a door opening and had the biggest smile on her face when she saw Siyeon walking in, immediately getting up and running over to her to kiss her.

"Hey! You're back! How was it?" She cheered happily.

"The building was great! The owner talked way too much though. I'm sorry it took so long" she apologized, combing Bora's head. "What were you two doing?"

"I just explained Gahyeon everything and then we started watching a movie! And really? Does that mean you want to open your little tattoo parlor?" Bora asked and Gahyeon turned her head when she heard that.

"Tattoo parlor, sis?"

"Well... Handong gave me the idea and... we could use some more money" Siyeon admitted, looking at her sister.

"Well... that sounds great but... tattoos? Really?" The pink haired vampire asked with a chuckle.

"Why not? Didn't I do a great job with yours? And Dongie's?" Siyeon asked, pouting.

"Yeah really did but... I didn't know it interested you that's all" Gahyeon explained.

"I'm sure she will do great! And I think I picked a spot for mine" the small hunter suddenly said, hugging Siyeon.

"Y- You did?" Siyeon asked, stuttering a little.

"Where do you want it?" She whispered, hugging back the small hunter.

"I'll tell you that upstairs" Bora smirked. "Little vampire? I think you can go talk to Yubin now. We waited long enough. Just be careful with the subject okay?"

Gahyeon nodded, standing up from the couch and sighing.

"I just... I hope she doesn't shut me out" she whispered, starting to walk upstairs.

"She won't Gahyeon! She trusts you" Bora reassured her, turning back to Siyeon. "Shall we go upstairs too? Big vampire"

Siyeon nodded, picking up Bora and smiling at her. The small hunter wrapped her legs around Siyeon's waist and her arms around the vampire's neck.

"You can tell me all about your plans upstairs... about the tattoo parlor of course" the hunter chuckled, kissing Siyeon's cheek.

"Yeah... talking was exactly what I had in mind" Siyeon scoffed, chuckling. She walked upstairs, holding Bora tightly and she entered her room, closing the door with her foot and starting to kiss the small hunter.

"Didn't you just say you wanted to talk? I really am interested in your near future new job" Bora laughed, pushing Siyeon's head back a bit with a smile.

"And I want to tell you as well just... not now" Siyeon protested weakly, leaning towards the hunter again, trying to kiss her.

"So you are not interested in where I want my tattoo?" Bora whispered with a smirk, knowing that would gain the vampire's attention.

"What? Of course! Tell me" she asked like an excited puppy.

"Well now I'm not going to tell you! Because you didn't want to talk" Bora laughed, giving a playful punch on Siyeon's chest. The vampire sighed, rolling her eyes and throwing Bora on the bed, slowly crawling on top of her.