Chapter 47

Hey everyone, we wanted to thank you for all the support we got on the last chapter. It really made us feel happy since we always enjoy reading comments. We haven't had the time to reply to all of you but we will definitely do that! Much love and enjoy the chapter ♥

The next day Gahyeon and Yubin came back from college and they went directly to the vampires' house, because Yubin had her second training with Siyeon. When they walked in the living room Bora was already there, talking with Siyeon while sitting at the table.

"Hey sis! Ready for your second training? I'm sure this vampire will go easy on you this time, right, Siyeon?" The small hunter said, glaring at Siyeon.

"If you want Blue Hair to not be prepared I'll go easy on her" Siyeon replied, glaring at Yubin. "I'll be reasonable, at best" she smirked.

"I guess that's at least something..." Bora sighed, hitting the vampire's arm.

"I can work with 'reasonable', I guess" Yubin said, raising her shoulders. "As soon as this one will kiss my bruises, I'll be alright" the younger hunter said, giving a peck on Gahyeon's cheek.

"I'll always kiss them... and not only your bruises if you want" Gahyeon chuckled, pulling Yubin closer and pecking her lips, smiling at her afterwards.

"Alright, enough!" Siyeon protested, standing up from the chair and walking towards the young couple. "You can be all cheesy after the training... if you survive" she said with an evil smirk, pointing at the backdoor.

Suddenly the vampire yelped, feeling someone slap her butt.

"Be a nice vampire, Siyeon. Otherwise you won't get any more kisses from me, ever" Bora teased.

"Fine fine!" Siyeon protested, putting a hand on Yubin's shoulder "Let's go train, Blue Hair. I need to keep you alive... somehow" she sighed.

When the two had left the house Gahyeon joined Bora on the couch.

"When do we start our training?" The pink haired girl asked, tilting her head to the side.

"As soon as you finish your vampire training. I really don't want you to lose control and kill me during practice" Bora chuckled, patting Gahyeon's shoulder.

"I understand... I will have to ask Minji about that. She hasn't said anything about training after my first session. Where even was she yesterday?"

"I think she went to the aquarium with the puppy! They wanted a day off from everything and I honestly can't blame them. All this training, making plans and stuff... is kind of oppressing" Bora sighed.

"I agree but in my case it really is necessary. I was never trained before" Gahyeon nervously said, then thinking back at yesterday. "But... Minji and Yoohyeon left in the morning... are you telling me they stayed at the aquarium till the evening?" Gahyeon chuckled.

"I'm pretty sure they did...and I'm not surprised! The puppy could talk about fishes for hours, and hours and hours" Bora said laughing "I'm glad Minji is willing to listen to her! They're a great couple after all! And... how are you and my little sis doing?" Bora asked, curiously.

"Yeah, they definitely are! And we are doing fine, apart from a little thing that happened 2 days ago" Gahyeon smiled.

Bora looked at Gahyeon, tilting her head with a questioning look.

"What happened? Did you have a fight?" She asked.

"Not really? I mean, I don't think so? I joined her in her room and everything was fine. But then I found some beautiful necklace I hadn't seen before, I asked her about it and she got really defensive" the little vampire explained.