Chapter 34

Hello there! Of course there is a new chapter today! I (Nyle) just get home from school late on Thursday so that's why we are a bit later! 

Yubin turned around in bed probably for the hundredth time in the night. She couldn't say she didn't sleep at all, but she kept turning around, feeling that something was bothering her. When she rolled towards Gahyeon again, her eyes met the vampire's ones.

"You are moving a lot tonight" Gahyeon said, yawning and snuggling closer to Yubin.

"I know... I'm sorry I woke you up" the blue haired girl apologized, weakly.

"I don't really mind... it's a nice sight I wake up to" Gahyeon said with a yawn, trying to be smooth this early in the morning. "But what's going on? Having bad dreams?" she asked.

Yubin shook her head and gave Gahyeon a little smile.

"It's nothing you have to worry about" she said in a soft voice, leaning in and locking lips with Gahyeon.

"Are you sure, Yubin? It's not like you to roll around like this? Does this have to do with me being a vampire?" Gahyeon asked, sounding a little bit worried.

"What? No... of course not babe" Yubin said, cupping Gahyeon's cheek and smiling at her. "I let you in last night, knowing that you were a vampire... I said that you could spend the night knowing that you were a vampire" she explained "I asked you to bite me and we slept in the same bed. I'm not afraid of you" she reassured. Gahyeon nodded and blushed a little. She noticed that Yubin started calling her pet names since yesterday but she didn't know what to do.

"I'm h-happy then and... uhm.. Yubin," she asked, making the blue haired girl nod. "What... s-should I call you?"

"What do you mean?" Yubin asked, a little bit confused.

"You umm... you c-called me baby and now babe and I... I wondered what I s-should call you?" Gahyeon nervously clarified.

"D-Did I?" Yubin asked, blushing a little. This really wasn't like her... not out of sex at least. "I..uhm... I don't know. But you don't have to use pet names if you don't feel like it... I mean, Y- Yubin is fine... or Bin or Yubs... T- That's usually what people call me" Yubin said, terribly embarrassed.

"That's not what I was getting at... I- I want to use them. I don't want to s-say Yubs or Bin because that's not s-special" Gahyeon blushed.

"S- Special?" Yubin mumbled, blushing even more than before "I-... I don't know many pet names since I've never really u-used them... so I don't know" Yubin admitted. "Isn't there something that comes to your mind when we're together and you need to call me?" She asked shyly.

"i can't think of anything special no... I can use the s-same you use but, isn't that boring?" Gahyeon asked a bit worried.

"Let's try... l-let's see how it sounds when you say it" Yubin suggested, pulling Gahyeon closer and locking eyes with her.

"Fine... uhm... g-good morning b-baby" Gahyeon said in a shy voice, feeling really embarrassed.

Yubin smiled and let out a chuckle

"How did it feel? Is it the right one?" She asked, looking at the vampire. Gahyeon tilted her head with a little shy smile.

"I d-don't know, b-babe, is it the r-right one?" the pink haired girl asked.

"Did you just call me 'babe' on purpose or you didn't even notice you said it?" Yubin asked, tilting her head and looking at Gahyeon.

"I s-said it on purpose... t-to see if it m-made you feel warm" Gahyeon admitted, looking down at the blanket covering them.