Chapter 172

The morning after, Gahyeon nervously walked in the basement, bringing two cups of blood with them. She opened the door to find the two ancient vampires sleeping, holding each other.

"E-Excuse me" she said, clearing her throat. "I'm sorry to bother... I brought you breakfast" she said, thinking they looked kind of cute like this.

"Put it over there" Solise responded, sounding pretty grumpy. "And don't make too much noise. She's still sleeping"

"S-She shouldn't have gone out with m-my girlfriend instead of resting last night" Gahyeon mumbled, putting one of the cups on the table.

"Why not? I thought we said something about mutual trust, no?" the red haired vampire challenged, sitting up a little and making sure that she didn't wake her wife up. "Nara got her black dagger back, it's really important to her"

"I didn't talk about trust... I meant that she had to rest yesterday. You went through a lot so she s-should have slept to gain her energy back" Gahyeon said with a little smile, handing the cup to Solise. "T-There's my blood and Yubin's in both cups"

"You didn't need to" the latter scoffed, not wanting to admit she appreciated the gesture. "And thanks for caring about her health. She's always been an active one"

"I didn't really like her after she tried to trick us" Gahyeon admitted, scratching her head. "But Yubin seems to trust her and I trust Yubin so... I'll give her a chance" she said, looking at Nara.

"You look weak" Solise suddenly stated, locking eyes with Gahyeon. "But I saw the opposite. Why do you still walk around, looking like prey when you could be a predator?"

"W-What?" Gahyeon mumbled, widening her eyes. "I-... I don't know how to look like a predator"

Solise rolled her eyes, pulling herself up since the restraints had been taken off yesterday. She circled around Gahyeon to see what could be improved.

"First off, you need to look more confident. You look unsure and scared"

"I'm standing in front of two of the g-greatest and evil warriors there are around" Gahyeon whispered, trying to follow Solise with her eyes. "S-So I am unsure and scared"

"Secondly... Your clothes are way too cute. Your body looks toned yet none of that shows".

"But I like cute clothes" Gahyeon pouted, looking down at her own shirt. "Should I start dressing like Jiwoo? A lot of black and leather?"

"Don't copy. Create your own style" Solise shook her head. "And I'm not telling you that you can't look cute. I'm just giving you tips on how to look more powerful when you want or need it"

Gahyeon nodded her head, thinking about a style she would like but that didn't look too cute.

"I might have something in mind" she said with a little smile. "I want to look scary and powerful during the big fight"

"You should" the older vampire agreed, grabbing one of her hair bands and making a high ponytail with Gahyeon's hair. "Also, drop the pink"

"I was thinking about that as well. W-What about white?" She asked, looking at the tips of her own hair. "Would that scream 'confident and dangerous'"?

"White" Solise repeated, trying to imagine it in her own head. White usually stood for purity but at the same time it could look dangerous. "White works"

"I'll ask my mate to help me with it then" Gahyeon smiled, nodding her head. "Thank you!"

The red haired woman hummed at the thanks, not wanting to sound too friendly. But at the same time she couldn't deny that Gahyeon had made an impression on her. Of course she knew about the girl's past and how she had started and she had seen her evolve the whole way through. That kind of made her feel connected to the girl and mostly impressed at her progress.