Chapter 108

As Yoohyeon was finishing her snack in the kitchen, Minji was busy preparing the living room for their special evening. She had pushed the two couches together to make a makeshift bed, had put some candles on the table, a 10h fireplace loop on the tv and to finish it off some purple mood lights that looked beautiful as soon as she turned the lights off. Tonight had to be perfect.

After a few minutes the hunter walked in the living room and looked at how Minji had prepared the room. The fireplace sounds were calming and comforting, the candles and the lights were beautiful and the makeshift bed looked really comfy. She smiled, walking to it and sitting down on it, turning towards Minji.

"You did an amazing job, babe... the room looks beautiful and really calming" the hunter smiled. "Let's just hope I don't mess the candles up or something" she added in a whisper, sounding pretty nervous.

Minji smiled at her and cupped her cheek, caressing it gently.

"What is worrying you? The turning process itself or the after?" the vampire whispered.

"The me messing up somehow" the silver haired girl chuckled. "And... the process itself a little"

"What could you mess up, Pup?" Minji asked with a smile. "And for the turning process... I promise you I won't let anything happen to you" she reassured her.

"Does it... start hurting after a bit?" The silver haired girl asked, leaning forward and kissing Minji's cheek.

"When I drink from you?" the vampire asked, locking eyes with Yoohyeon.

"Y-yeah... I mean... you need to drink a lot" Yoohyeon whispered.

"It will probably hurt a little but... not for long. You will feel like you're getting weaker and weaker and by the time you will start feeling pain... you will be close to passing out anyway" Minji admitted, looking in Yoohyeon's eyes. The latter nodded her head and pulled Minji down on the couch.

"Can we... make out a bit first and start... transitioning to the turning during it?" The hunter asked.

Minji smiled, cupping Yoohyeon's cheek with a hand and slipping the other one under her back, rolling them over so that she was on top of the hunter.

"You won't even realize it's happening... I will just drink from you as always... but this time I won't stop" she whispered, pecking Yoohyeon's lips.

"So basically you'll finally listen to my request to not stop?" Her girlfriend joked to make herself feel better.

"Exactly" Minji chuckled, pulling Yoohyeon into a kiss "And when you'll wake up... you will be a vampire... and my official mate"

"I like the sound of that. A lot" the taller girl whispered, leaning up to peck Minji's lips.

"Me too" the vampire smiled, looking in Yoohyeon's eyes for a few moments before leaning down again, locking lips with her. Yoohyeon gently wrapped her arms around Minji, rubbing the vampires back, putting one of her hands under her shirt to feel her smooth skin.

The older woman kept kissing Yoohyeon gently and softly, not rushing it. This would be the last time she would kiss her mate as a human and she could feel Yoohyeon was nervous so she wanted to calm her down and make her feel safe.

"I love you, babe" Yoohyeon whispered in the kiss, really enjoying how soft she was being. She let her hands run over the skin of Minji's back, taking her time to feel up the softest skin she ever felt.

"I love you too, my beautiful mate" the black haired girl whispered, smiling in the kiss and gently biting Yoohyeon's lower lip, pulling it lightly.