winna winna

~Noya POV~

I turned my head to see Y/N rushing forwards, embracing Tadashi in a tight hug and comforting him after he was yelled at by coach Ukai.

Has she always been this compassionate and I'm just now noticing it? Or is this something new?

My heart immediately slipped a beat as she spotted me across the court, waving happily as I gave her a thumbs up.

"Hey coach, how's Daichi?" Tanaka asked hesitantly as we all gathered around Ukai for an update.

"He's resting. The bleeding and pain in his mouth are severe, but he'll be okay. Kiyoko is with him," coach explained as Tanaka let out a sigh of relief. "For now, you don't need to think about anything except for this game, understand?"

~Y/N POV~

"Hands in guys!" Suga announced as all the boys stuck their hands in and did their cheer.

"Karasuno, fight!"
"Fight!"

I could tell all the boys were feeling the pressure by the end of the second set, which we unfortunately lost.

It seems like they're all still playing well, but were making little mistakes here and there which were costing us points. It's not like them.

I shook my head as the third set was about to start, listening in as Hinata continued to whine about Takeru.

"Hey, don't try to compete against him. When you're in the air his forms a thousand times better then yours," Kageyama said sternly as Hinata scoffed.

"Why is it every time you talk to me it's like your crushing my soul?" he gasped dramatically as I snickered at their exchange.

"It was just some friendly advice dumbass!"
"That was friendly?!"

"Oi, ginger, milk therapy, get your asses on the court!" I yelled, interrupting them and shoving them onto the court as the third set started.

Things were pretty back and fourth at the start, Wakunan, then us. Wakunan, then us.

I could tell Hinata was getting angry with their captian, which was only boosting Takeru's ego. At one point Hinata even tried to glance the ball off the block, but missed completely and sent it flying to the back.

Noya received the next serve, sending it up to Kageyama who set Asahi. The attack was picked up by Wakunan, who then set up Takeru.

"Get up!" Ukai yelled as I leapt off the bench, watching as the ball was sent flying off the block, and Hinata chased after it at full speed.

He dove onto the floor as Ukai lifted the bench, yelling at Kageyama to set up a counter attack right away.
"Yea! Go ginger!" I yelled as he leapt up, dashing back onto the court as Ukai set the bench back down and helped specs up who'd gone flying in the commotion.

To my surprise, Hinata made it back onto the court in time to pull off a quick, turning his entire body in midair to face the side of the court he'd just come from and landing the spike.

As the cheers were let out, Hinata collided with
Kageyama, knocking them both over as Asahi rushed to their assistance. They looked like seals falling off a cliff.
"Aw man, are you guys okay?" he gasped.

"Please, this kid? I didn't even feel it," Kageyama groaned as Hinata leapt up, and they immediately began fighting once again.
"Oh god," I sighed, retaking my seat on the bench as Ennoshita separated the pair by praising them.

The game continued for a bit, still very back and forth and I soon grew bored. That was until, I heard Noya beating himself up over a set he'd given to Asahi.

"OI SHORTY, STOP BEATING YOURSELF UP! THATS MY JOB!" I yelled onto the the court, earning a snicker from Tanaka and Hinata. That's right Takeru, I have my own fan section as well😏💅🏽

Eventually things started to gets stressful as we were nearing the end of the match, and the scores were still fairly tight.

However, Ennoshita was beginning to take charge which I could tell was helping the team relax a bit despite the circumstances.

At one point he even directed a new set up for receiving to combat Takeru's crazy rebounds. Thankfully, it worked well and he was able to pick up a loose ball which I could just tell made him feel like part of the action. Even coach said it.

Hinata was also beginning to find ways to battle against Takeru within their own little rivalry. He used another technique which Bokuto had taught him, where he rebounded the ball off the block to have it set up for Tanaka to make a clean hit.

Bokuto would've been proud.

Once the score reached 18 all, we called a timeout to give our boys a much needed break. They were all dripping with sweat and exhaustion, just waiting for the game to be over.

"Well, well, shawtys are putting up a real fight huh?" I asked, hitting the back of Noya and Tanaka's heads as I stood in between them.

"My you are encouraging," Tanaka breathed sarcastically as I gave him a cheesy grin before shooeing them back onto the court.

As we reached match point, tensions were high and Kageyama and Hinata rushed in for their quick attack. The set was slightly short, but Hinata managed to get it over with his left hand, which was easily recovered by the other team.

"HINATA!" Ennoshita yelled as he landed, taking his stance and putting on a confident face. "Stay calm! Tell me what makes a good jump!"

"One with a solid approach!" Hinata answered, showing everyone he was still in it. As their number one went up to hit, Hinata closed the gap in the blocks, getting a touch and sending the ball flying back.

"AGH!" I screamed as Ennoshita leapt up, hitting the ball with his fist and sending it right to Kageyama.
"Bring it to me!" Hinata yelled, charging towards the net and hitting one of his insane quick attacks.

"ALRIGHT!" everyone yelled in unison as it landed in Wakunans court, scoring the game winning point and advancing us to the semi finals.

~Third person~

The Karasuno team celebrated their victory as a certain captain made his way back to the gym.

"Hey guys, it's Daichi!" Tanaka yelled as he spotted the captain in the doorway, guilt soaking his words.
"Uh, hey guys," he said sheepishly as he was suddenly bombarded by Suga and Noya, who decided it would be a fantastic idea to tuff up the crippled😍

"Daichi? Are you, uhm-"
"No seriously, it's fine," he reassured the bald idiot, clutching his stomach as Y/N waltzed up behind Noya and slapped his back.

"Way too injure the injured," she scoffed as he put his hands on his hips and gave her a stupid grin.

The captain continued to answer questions, and congratulate his team as they all celebrated their hard earned win.