10.||Dream come true||

Sweven

(n.) a vision seen in sleep; a dream

"Shivaay look my Cinderella themed Engagement dress, it's finally here" exclaimed Mallika, excitement evident in her eyes as she twirled the light blue gown in her hand

"Shivaay look my Cinderella themed Engagement dress, it's finally here" exclaimed Mallika, excitement evident in her eyes as she twirled the light blue gown in her hand. It was her engagement after two days and Mallika left no stone unturned to get her fairytale themed Engagement Party dream come true.

"Shivaayyy" whined Mallika, looking at her fiancé busy amid files. She somehow emotionally blackmailed him into not going to office today yet here he was at Deshmukh Residence burying his head in work. Om was also there while Rudra was out with his friends for a party—yet again, much to Shivaay's annoyance.

"Ya ya it's looking great Marshmallow" replied Shivaay still not sparing a glance. Mallika looked at Om who shook his head in a short apology before snatching the file from Shivaay "Shivaay focus!"

"You look great in everything Mallika. I am sorry for not being able to fully involve in the preparation, it's just that the production would start soon of the deal amid Oberois and Annika's company for which we need to finalize the raw material needed and the location of imports" explained Shivaay taking the file back from Om.

"It looks great Mallika and I am sure would look better with that butterfly emerald jewel you have along with the glass themed heels you got last week" Om added, showing interest in place of his brother. Mallika smiled at him before continuing her discussion with Layman over preparation of everything.

"No issue Mallika, I have finalized everything. Annika also have given permission to let the guests enter after they scan the invitation. Food, Beverage, decoration everything will be Fairytale themed" assured Layman and Mallika thanked him when a voice disturbed the peaceful ambience.

"Fairytale theme? Seriously Sister? So cheesy and childish" condemned Annika, walking up dressed in black yoga pants and dark grey sports brasseries. Removing her boxing gloves, she wiped the sweat from the towel handed to her by one of the robot.

Shivaay left the pen he was marking something with and looked at her with a securitizing glare, it took his entire self-control to keep his eyes on her face and not on the drop of sweat that lazily trailed from her jaw, to her neck and further........

Snap out Shivaay!

Om rolled his eyes at how his ever busy brother immediately sidelined his work as soon as Annika entered the frame, not that he can actual blame him. Annika didn't demand attention; she commanded it with her presence. You CAN'T ignore her!

"Well some of us have to be childish not everyone can be a monster like you" countered Shivaay, throwing venom toward her. He had still not forgotten what she did in the Pooja. Mallika had literally cried herself to sleep that day all because of this callous girl.

"O-Come-on brother in law. You are still stuck at it. Let bygones be bygones" replied Annika, a sarcastic smile adoring her beautifully carved face. She picked up a glass of juice forwarded to her by another robot.