12.||The Wrong Girl||

Cozen

(n.) to trick or deceive

"Your cappuccino" Shivaay forwarded a cup to Annika, while having his expresso leaning over the balcony in Annika's penthouse in Las Vegas

"Your cappuccino" Shivaay forwarded a cup to Annika, while having his expresso leaning over the balcony in Annika's penthouse in Las Vegas. It had been two days they were here and all she did was ask him to prepare all the details for the titanium requirement. She didn't tell him anything about the deal between his father and her, neither mentioned it again. Respecting her privacy he didn't bother her.

She was right after all. She is nothing to him more than the sister of the girl he is marrying.

"When are we going to go for the meeting with your super-secret dealer?" he asked, taking a look at her. His eyes flickering at her lips where the foam of her drink was stuck and she wiped it using her tongue, slightly biting with her teeth.

Snap out Shivaay!

"We don't have a meeting. Day after tomorrow, we are attending a wedding. Our dealer will be there" replied Annika, stretching her neck from side to side.

"You okay?" he asked, he had been noticing it since day before yesterday from the moment they landed, some kind of strain in her neck. She looked at him and there comes the annoying smirk "Aha noticing me way too much brother in law?"

"Annika I am serious" insisted Shivaay, frowning his brows.

She pouted, frowning "Fine, the jet lag gives my neck a strain. It takes days to leave. I'll kill this pain one day."

He smiled while she rubbed the back of her neck. She almost looked cute! Almost!

"Come here, let me check" he placed his coffee mug at a side gesturing her to come close; she looked at him with a raised eyebrow "I am good at massages Annika."

"In more than one places you bet?"

She asked sneakily and he chuckled, holding her hand and pulling her toward him countered "You are persistent you know beasty. This isn't going to work on me. Now let me see the sprain" he pressed his thumb over her neck joints, checking over the strained muscles.

"Don't strangle my neck brother in law" called Annika, with a grin to which he rolled his eyes while massaging her neck joints "I wish but you aren't worth my time in prison."

"Ouch! How mean? Why are you so mean to me?" she asked with a fake heartbroken face. He rubbed his thumb from her neck to a little down while replying "Have you ever met you? One had to be mean to you to survive."

"Damn you wound be SSO" Annika wiped out a fake invisible tear dramatically. He shook his head continuing his work "So your dealer is in a wedding we are supposed to attend?"

"He isn't in a wedding. It's his wedding" said Annika, letting out a sigh of relief as his thumb relaxed the strained muscles of her neck. Damn he was good!