13.||Proved her right||

Paroxysm 

(n.) Sudden Burst of emotions

"Annika" Shivaay knocked on her room, holding the file

"Annika" Shivaay knocked on her room, holding the file. He had some mix-up regarding the titanium concentration requirement and availability he knew no one else but Annika Jayant Deshmukh can resolve it. If anything she was brainy beyond limit. Something Shivaay still admired despite her dissolute personality.

"Come In" came the reply and he walked inside "Annika, the requirement states that the purity required for titanium is highter than------"his voice died down because there she was in just a short bathrobe with her hairs wet, wiping it with a towel.

'You will kiss me yourself brother in law'

Her words reverberated in his mind as he struggled to push it pack and pull his eyes away from her. Annika looked at him through the mirror with a knowing smirk "What happened? Continue"

Struggling to find his voice "I---you—uhh" he cleared his throat than shook his head "I knocked at the door. You should have refused since you—are---umm slightly in a not-so-descent state." His eyes insisted to just look at her once again but with all his will power he continued staring at the floor.

"I don't have any issue and considering like you say I don't affect you" she trailed off turning her back toward him "You shouldn't have either. Continue with whatever question you have" she then turned her face toward him with a grin "and if I affect you, go ahead leave the room. We'll discuss this once I am like you would call it a little more descent!"

"You don't affect me" he argued, his eyes somehow once again making its way back to her form.

"Sure. So go ahead brother in law" Annika rolled her eyes. Wiping the wet droplets of water on her neck with the spare towel.

"So the purity required is ninety five percent but extracting such a high purified titanium would result in high cost value thus increasing the retail pric-------"he again lost his voice when she lowered the loose bathrobe from behind, thus landing it slightly above her hip while hanging from her arms, leaving her bare back for the display to his eyes.

He tried to pull his eyes away but something caught it. Right from her lower back was an artistic tattoo, spread almost till her upper back. It was the image of a phoenix screaming toward the sky as it rose from its own ashes. Magnificent was the only thing he could use to describe it.

"What is it Annika?" asked Shivaay, his steps unconsciously took him toward her. "What? It's a tattoo. Don't tell me you have some reservations against tattoos as well?" asked Annika but stiffened feeling his finger on her lower back, a shudder passed her spine feeling his warm finger on her slightly wet cold back.

"I am not talking about the tattoo, I am talking about this scar" he corrected, his fingers without his awareness tracing what looked like an old burn mark of the letter S which was tried to be hidden under the ashes of the tattoo. His word froze Annika, then and there. She pulled the bathrobe back, gulping the lump that formed in her throat.