ONE PERFECT PLAN

Valor

(n.) Exceptional courage or bravery 

"Nucino don't you have any music system? It's so boring out here" asked Annika, who was tied with her wrist, almost dangling at a height

"Nucino don't you have any music system? It's so boring out here" asked Annika, who was tied with her wrist, almost dangling at a height. Her forehead bleeding from the recent hit of Nucino's gun who was now getting frustrated with her haughtiness.

Here she was tied in front of him, stripped out of every possible weapon but she was unabatingly looking straight into his eyes with that devilish smirk and sinner eyes. He wants to see her scared, he wants to see her screaming in pain. He wants to see her begging. He wants to break that ego within her.

"Shivaay, do you love Taylor Swift songs? Considering you are a romantic?" asked Annika to Shivaay who was tied in a chair and looking at her in disbelief. The man seriously didn't leave her alone despite how much Annika asked him to. She has very clearly shunned his answer of what is she to him from her mind. Her complete focus was on irritating the hell out of Nucino. But that's what her mind was processing. Even Annika Jayant Deshmukh can't make her heart tune on her wish.

The heart which was sweltering with one thing, Annika is most scared of.

Hope!

"You know I personally like Taylor's look what you made me do the best" continued Annika, then looked look at one of Nucino's men "Can you play it in your phone or in mine?" she faked a puppy face and blinked her eyes repeatedly "Pretty please!"

"Just what have you planned Annika?" asked a frustrated Nucino, walking up to her and pulling her neck back using her hairs harshly. She just grinned at him.

"Leave her alone" Nucino turned hearing Shivaay, shaking his head. This man seriously doesn't know who he was playing with. Walking toward him, he kneels down pulling out a knife straight at Shivaay's throat "One word more and I promise I won't mind an enmity with your father" he pushed the knife, creating a small cut "Even if she is your everything, I am sure someone like Annika isn't worth dying for."

Shivaay ignored the 'everything' He still haven't wrapped his head around what he himself said. How can she be his everything? He loves Mallika. He was marrying Mallika.

"You call yourself powerful by hitting a woman that to when she is tied?" mocked Shivaay, changing the subject. Nucino stared him in amazement, is he really the son of Shikhar Singh Oberoi?

He chuckled and looked at Annika who shrugged off her shoulder "Told you. He is one among the too good ones."

"What is someone like him doing with you then?" asked Nucino, his knife still pressed on Shivaay's throat who frowned, can they stop talking about him like a third person when he is right here? And can Annika Jayant Deshmukh finally take the point that they are captured and on verge of death seriously?

"Well, I wanted him by my side" She gave him a lopsided grin "And I, Annika Jayant Deshmukh get what I want" her face sparked with mockery as blood dripped down her chin "Oh- but you already know that honey don't you? You have had the firsthand experience. I took away your power, your name and even Clara from right under your nose."