VILLIAN IN YOUR STORY

Onism 

(n.) the awareness of how little of the world you will experience

________________________________

Yes i haven't gone MIA don't worry.

Just handling assignment and college works!

"Ladies and Gentlemen, this is day two of our trip and my wife finally decided to join me after leaving me alone to go and work" announced Shivaay in a theatrical voice while turning on the cam recorder video

"Ladies and Gentlemen, this is day two of our trip and my wife finally decided to join me after leaving me alone to go and work" announced Shivaay in a theatrical voice while turning on the cam recorder video. Annika rolled her eyes, coming into frame "Dramebaaz, you something really do, prove you are Rudra's elder brother."

The couples have decided to spend some time alone so Shivaay and Annika were now on their own reserved part of the beach with Shivaay still cribbing over her leaving him with two lizards as he termed Raghini and Tia.

Technically  the entire idea was just Shivaay Singh Oberoi wanting his wife all for himself for sometime. And this was his creative way for it! 

"Stop cribbing about my work husband" she muttered, keeping her arm around his neck and looking at the camera "I still have an online meeting after we return home."

"You are going to leave me with those two girls who can't seem to take no for an answer?" he exclaimed again in an overdramatic tone then teased with a smile "Aren't you scared I would turn into a cheater with two girls after me like that?"

She looked at him with a raised eyebrow, before leaning back on her elbow over the sand "You would cheat on this?" She asked pointing at her own body "If you do, it would only show your poor taste husband!"

Shivaay chuckled "The way I love your self-obsessed ass!"

"You love all of me not just my---" Shivaay interrupted her kissing her softly.

"What was that?" She asked when he pulled away.

"Just felt like it!" He answered.

"And this clingy husband would cheat on me?" mocked Annika making Shivaay look at her with a raised eyebrow. He put the cam recorder down still turned on and turned toward her.

The smirk in her eyes faltered, as she shifted back "Why do I feel like I should probably run now?"

"I am clingy?" he tried to hold her arm but she jerked back with a squeal "No Shivaay, we are in public! Stay away!" She stood up on her legs, her sheer white cardigan flowing in the wind.

He sprang on his feet looking at her with a smirk "I am clingy right? I am just showing you how clingy I am" He tried to catch up, she jumped on her feet running away.

"Come-on wifey" He teased her, laughing running after her.

"Shivaay, I swear not here!"

"This is a private part of the beach!" He argued.