HIS MYSTERIOUS ANGEL

Seraphic 

(adj.) beautiful and pure, having a sweet nature befitting an angel or cherub 

) beautiful and pure, having a sweet nature befitting an angel or cherub 

Take it or leave it

Baby take it or leave it

But I know you won't leave it'

Cause I know that you need it

Look in the mirror

When I look in the mirror

Baby I see it clearer

Why you wanna be nearer

"Annika what the hell is this?" asked Shivaay as he came back after freshening up in the nursing room, only to find the whole room having neon lightening with music reverberating through it. One of the robots was giving Annika a glass of wine while she was eating popcorn from her left hand.

I'm not surprised

I sympathize, ah

I can't deny

Your appetite, ah

She seductively winked at him, making him roll his eyes as she grooved over the beats while sitting on the bed. Can someone remind this girl she isn't in a club but in a nursing room? That to hurt and bandaged all over?

You got a fetish for my love

I push you out and you come right back

Don't see a point in blaming you

If I were you, I'd do me too

Annika sang the lyrics out loud with mouth full of popcorn. Shivaay chuckled before getting back in his form. "Layman close this mess now" he announced walking up to Annika and snatching the wine glass from her "and you, who the hell allowed wine to you when you are not well?"

"I don't need anyone's permission. Stop being my father, Oberoi. Give my drink back" She tried to pull it back but he didn't let her and gave it back to the robot ordering it to go back. "Where is the nurse?" asked Shivaay ignoring Annika's frowning look. How does she even love this controlling, annoying, over caring man? Never mind!

"You made such a fuss over my bath and daily routine, the girl got tired" replied Annika, early morning when the nurse came to help Annika with her daily chore, Shivaay went all fussy over how 'she' was 'manhandling' Annika and how she need to be more careful. As long as she helped Annika, Shivaay kept shouting from the other side to be careful.