THE TINY HUMANS

Hanotic

(adj.) promoting harmony and peace

___________________

I know I know I am back after like ages but trust me offline colleges are hectic af. I still have internals going on but managed to get some time and write this. I hope you are still interested to read. I really don't want to invest my time here without a reason. Would decide if I have to continue writing or not depending upon the response and active readers here!

Again thank you to everyone who have supported me on this book and still do! Lots of love!

"This is too casual for my taste" Shivaay tossed the denim over-shirt Rudra passed him with a tired sigh "God nothing seems to fit

"This is too casual for my taste" Shivaay tossed the denim over-shirt Rudra passed him with a tired sigh "God nothing seems to fit."

"You are just being way too choosy" pointed Rudra, rolling his eyes at his elder brother who had hoisted his entire wardrobe while finding an outfit for his date "It's not like this is the first time Annika dii would see you."

"Yes, but this is my first official date with her" He beamed, laying over on the bed "I can't believe we are finally officially together." He then turned toward Om who was sitting on a couch drawing in his sketchbook.

"Om? Where are you lost? Come-on at least you help?" Om looked up hearing his voice and gave a small smile "I don't think it matters to Annika how you dress up Shivaay. She loves you. You" He repeated the last word, as if making himself believe it more than anyone else.

"Duh! That's not the point" His phone ring up screening Annika and he smiled picking it up before moving toward the pool side "Hey there!"

"Hey yourself" He heard her soft chuckle while she probably rummaged through some machine parts "Should I address you as sweetheart or honey?"

Shivaay chortled "None of that as long as you don't call me brother-in-law again!"

"Ahh" Her voice held a mock disenchantment "I will miss it though. It was sexy."

"Calling me brother-in-law was sexy for you?" He could hear some equipment being placed at a side. The girl surely was tinkering around with her machines.

"Yup, let's just say taboo with you is one of my darkest fantasies" She laughed and he chuckled along "What are your darkest fantasies though? No wait—you are too good to have those."

"I wouldn't rule them out if the fantasies involve you" he gave back, running his hand through his hairs "Maybe mine just gets darker?"

"Now now now" He could almost see her smirk "You have driven quite my interest boyfriend. Pray tell just how dark your fantasies are?"

"Maybe on the second date? These are too deep of a secret to be shared on the first date itself. I should give you something to look forward to the second one, shouldn't I?"