BE YOUR CHOICE

Kiling

(n.) the rush or the inexplicable joy one feels after seeing or experiencing something romantic

________________

The comments drop when i updated regularly 🤷‍♀️ idk why? It kinds demotivates!

Anyway me being regular is on track *proudly pulling my imaginary collar*

The rays of the sun made Annika blink her eyes open. It took a few moments to make sense of where she was, and why she was here. She looked at her naked body covered in a quilt, then at her side. Shivaay seems to have already woken up; he wasn't in the cabin.........that man have some energy to be awake this early after last night!

She sat up, her body thoroughly sore and she could feal it aches in places she couldn't even speak about, her fingers rubbed through some pearls that were on the bed and the scarlet rushed down her cheeks.

She could never think of anything else but last night every time she looks at pearls in her life now!

She kept her legs on the floor and tried to stand up but sat back down feeling them sore and numb. Taking a deep breath, she stood again, wincing and wore his black shirt that was kept on the table beside the bed. Her legs slightly wobbled as she walked to the mirror and stood in front of it!

Devoured!

Consumed!

Beautifully Destroyed!

Those were the only thoughts that ran her mind, there were faint blue, red marks from her neck down her breast trailing down to her belly and then her thighs. It was like he had marked every inch of her body. The back of her hand touched her breast and she almost jerked back at how sensitive and raw they felt. It is going to be a hell to wear a bra!

She pressed her thumb at a bite mark on her neck and the flashes of the night rushed in her mind, she bit her lips smiling shyly----a little giddy. She felt sated. Thoroughly deeply sated. It was like a knot in her body that have stayed since forever unfurled leaving an aching relief.

She very delicately closed the buttons on the black shirt that fell down her middle thighs before walking inside the joint washroom. She brushed her teeth, careful not to get the sleeves wet. Taking a fresh towel, she wiped her mouth when a single pearl dropped down from her hair, echoing through the washroom floor.

The rolling pearl could only remind her of how she came undone for him!

Again and again and again!

She has lost the count now; her eyes again fell on the bruises near her neck. Pulling the collar away she could clearly see Shivaay's teeth imprinted there, her fingers grazed it ones again, she smiled!