FIND AN ANSWER

Quandom

(adj.) Belonging to some time long past ones but no more

"Never mind, Next time" The little Annika kept the trophy in her study table's drawer

"Never mind, Next time" The little Annika kept the trophy in her study table's drawer. A little upset that her father ignored it but understanding nevertheless that he had to deal with the issues of her elder sister. He himself have just arrived back from office. Tired and Exhausted. There is only so much he can deal with at a time.

"Daisy" Mallika's voice interrupted her thought, she turned to look at her sister. Wiping her tears and with that daisy special smile.

"Yes Didu" She gave a low smile "Also, I am sorry for not helping."

"No, it's not your fault" Mallika walked up to her "But today was your competition right and I know no one can defeat you. So where is the trophy or did you refuse to take it because I wasn't there like the last time?"

"No" Annika gave a sheepish smile, pulling out the trophy again "I did take it. As you told, it would be insulting to those who are giving so I took it very politely." Mallika raised an eyebrow at that, there was no way Annika accepted anything without a snarky remark.

Nevertheless, she took the trophy in her hand, and rubbed her little sister's head with a proud smile "Good, and I have a treat for you. Come" Holding her hand she dragged Annika to the terrace where she had set a small camp "I cooked for you" There was one thing Mallika excelled despite her small age and that was cooking and baking.

"Choco Lava Cake?" asked Annika with an excited grin. Every issue with her father long forgotten.

"Yes, and also the almond cookies along with mixed fruit juice" replied Mallika, taking her inside the camp "And we are watching a movie to celebrate."

"Not Disney please" Annika groaned "Can we watch science fiction?"

"So that I have to listen to you explaining what is logical and what is not and all stupid questions I have no answers for?" frowned Mallika "Absolutely not!"

"Didu pleaseeeee" Annika made a puppy face.

"Don't do that, you look ugly" teased Mallika making her frown.

"I don't" She wrapped her arm around her chest in mock anger "I am really pretty. I know that!"

"You are so impossible" She pinched her cheek making the frown on her face deepen "Fine. Science fiction but no question at all. Remember it's fiction and you aren't going to make all that in real world."

"You never know" Annika grinned, settling inside the made-up tent and turning on the laptop. Mallika rolled her eyes before lying beside her. Goes without saying that the next three hours went with Mallika's head being roasted from Annika's out of the world theories, logics, questions and complains.