HEART WON'T START

Mauvais

(ad.) bad, wicked

Conflict; Described as a clash of interest

Conflict; Described as a clash of interest. While its difficult to solve a conflict amid two individuals. It's almost impossible to solve it within the same person. When what you desire and what you morally should do conflict, the line of right and wrong is so blurred that it sucks out a person's power of sensibility and decision making.

Shivaay didn't even believe Clara's words that Annika looked at him as anything but a mere tool to hurt Mallika. That girl has never spoken two words of respect to him. He can't expect much from her. Someone who couldn't care and love her own family is incapable of loving altogether.

The conflict arrived that his heart yearned for Annika to look at him the way Clara described while his brain taunted him for walking on the path his father did. The Path of a cheater.

He was getting married to someone else. The girl who understood his moment of lapse judgement and forgave him. Yet here he was, desiring the deepest feelings from someone who was totally incapable of it. He was having everything a man can ask for in form of Mallika but was running after someone as hollow as Annika.

What sucks more? Despite knowing what's wrong and right. There he was standing beside Ales. Eyes stuck on Annika who was dancing with Clara.

While it may look awkward to see two girls doing couple dance, the laugh on Annika's face as she awkwardly tangled with Clara felt so relieving to Shivaay. Listening her laugh was like the tinkles of water on glass pane after a hot day with the sun rays forming a rainbow prism. It was serene. It made him happy. Genuinely. 

Feeling for her was like loving a masked witch, she cast a spell of delight before she hides, Emblazing herself in a mystery. Each time he thinks he finally knows her. She cast a new spell. Sending him into the journey of knowing her all over again.

Hate or Love? Shivaay was sure whatever he feels for her was so deep that it scared him with its intensity.

"Okay I am done for today" Clara declared walking to the drinks table, picking up a glass of wine. Before she could take a sip Annika pulled it away "Careful Clara. You have a baby now. Wine isn't good for him or her."

"This doesn't even contain alcohol" requested Clara with puppy eyes but Annika just returned a dumb look to which she picked up a glass of pomegranate juice with a sigh "You and Ales are so damn commanding."

"Need to be with someone like you—" Clara interrupted, smiling at how Annika's eyes kept flickering to Shivaay "And Shivaay?"

"Huh?" asked Annika confused "Where did Shivaay came here?"

"You tell me" replied Clara "Where did Shivaay came from?"

"Are you drunk Clara?" asked Annika, giving her a dumb look to which Clara shook her head "Annika, you taught me to love deeper even to a person who loved you. You taught me to love without fear. You taught me to look over all the violation done with my body and soul. You taught me a beautiful bravery. Today I want to teach you the same."