HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHIVAAY

Psychomachy

(n.) a conflict of the soul 

_______________________

Let's meet Ishana shall we?

"Shivaay wake up!" Shivaay blinked his eyes constantly hearing the voice of Layman on a repeat, his hand moved on the other side to find Annika but feeling it empty, his eyes immediately opened up wide

"Shivaay wake up!" Shivaay blinked his eyes constantly hearing the voice of Layman on a repeat, his hand moved on the other side to find Annika but feeling it empty, his eyes immediately opened up wide. He got up and looked around not finding her in the room. He looked at the clock and it was almost midnight. Now what was she doing this late!

"Where is Annika? Layman" Shivaay asked then frowned "And wait why are you switched on in room!" He remember turning Layman off before sleeping, Shivaay was not comfortable with the idea of Layman watching him even if all he did was kiss and cuddle with Annika who was apparently too tired working all day in the lab.

"Annika switched me on. She is on the terrace. Come-on get up" Layman voice reverberated through the silent room. Shivaay rubbed his eyes getting up and wore his shirt before going toward the elevator. He was too groggy from the sleep to make sense of it. Reaching the terrace, he looked around to find Annika but he couldn't locate her.

"What are you up to now Beasty?" He muttered, rubbing his eyes. He looked at the terrace pool for a second thinking to take a lap then shook his head. He was having weird ideas living with Annika. He looked through the terrace garden but still couldn't find her anywhere.

"Annika" he called out loud and that's when the greenhouse on the other side lit up. Shivaay smiled, amused before walking inside there. It was lit up and decorated with fairy lights, there was a fabric screen dropped down out at the front, a picnic basket kept at a side covered and a quite big fortress made near it.

Suddenly a projection appeared on the screen and he saw his Dadi on her bed, who smiled and said "Happy Birthday Billu!"

Tears formed in his eyes along with a chuckle as he heard the chorus singing of Happy Birthday and turned to see Annika coming up holding a cake with Rudra singing the song like a kid and Om following them behind with a smile on his face.

He readily wiped the single tear that left his eyes seeing them. His throat felt heavy. It hadn't been many days since he had seen them but it still felt, knowing they aren't sharing a home anymore. Seeing them here was a surprise, a pleasant one and he also knew who to thank it for.

"Happy Birthday Shivaay" Annika wished with a smile forwarding the cake and he chuckled how it was a cake with the face of cat with blue eyes and whiskers. Rudra and Om stayed beside them, giving them a moment.

"You weren't the first one to wish me" Shivaay mumbled but he also knew why, Annika smile just widened "I knew it would have meant a lot more to you if you were wished first by your Dadi and if your brothers would be here. You said it was a tradition Shivaay and we don't break traditions now do we?"