DON'T CLOSE THE DOORS

alexithymia 

(n.) the inability to express your feeling 

"What are you doing here Randhawa?" asked Shivaay with a sour mood seeing Siddharth there at the aurora point, dressed in casual jeans and a black hoodie "I think I made it clear if Mallika chose me, you aren't allowed in our life anymore

"What are you doing here Randhawa?" asked Shivaay with a sour mood seeing Siddharth there at the aurora point, dressed in casual jeans and a black hoodie "I think I made it clear if Mallika chose me, you aren't allowed in our life anymore."

"Don't bother Mr. Oberoi" replied Sid in the same tone "I am not here for either you or your fiancé" he gave a stink eye to Mallika who looked down. "I am here because Annika called me" he added walking up to Annika, wrapping his arm around her, he pulled her in a soft hug.

"The way all this is going to lead to my death" he muttered beside her ear and Annika chuckled wrapping on arm around him "Isn't she worth it?"

"She is worth everything" he replied near her ear, his eyes sidelining toward Mallika who was holding Shivaay's hand. It pained him. To see her choosing Shivaay over and over but he doesn't want to give up. He loves her, more than anything ever in the world. She is worth every damn fight in him.

"Annika. Seriously?" asked Shivaay, his voice a mixture of anger, frustration, jealousy and hurt. He thought what happened yesterday was just because Sid was hurt but calling him again especially when he doesn't want him here. Doesn't his opinion matter anything to her?

"Come on brother-in-law. Today I am being the good old Annika. That Annika wouldn't flirt or make a move on her sister's to be husband. So, I got a man for myself" She replied her eyes on Mallika "and now that Mallika has made her choice I am sure she mustn't have any problem with it. What says, sister?"

"Do whatever you want" replied Mallika, her eyes on Siddharth whose hand was wrapped around Annika's waist.

"Annika, you are Annika Jayant Deshmukh, when did you start needing a man?" asked Shivaay, his eyes glaring at the way Siddharth's hands were wrapped around Annika. God how much he wishes to kill him right here right now.

"Of course, Shivaay, men are not a necessity for me. But they are a luxury and I have decided to treat myself with one. Don't I deserve that?" she made such an innocent face that could melt even a stone.

"I need to talk to you alone" declared Shivaay, taking a step toward her when Mallika held his hand "Shivaay please" her eyes begged him to not leave at the moment. She doesn't want to share an environment with Siddharth without having Shivaay in it.

But he couldn't see that.

He pulled his hand away "Relax marshmallow, Om is here" he assured looking at Om who shrugged off his shoulder. Not like he has an option. These four fucked up people are hell-bent on roasting his sane mind.

"And you" Shivaay turned toward Annika, holding her arm and pulling her toward him "You come with me" he declared but without giving her a chance to speak dragged her away to a corner, leaving the other three at the table beside the sea view.