PRETTY LITTLE VILLIAN

Hiraeth

(n.) a homelessness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; 

the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost places of your past

______________________

Yup still here homies 🫡

"Shivaay? What are you doing?" asked Annika, after coming back from her lab to take a break

"Shivaay? What are you doing?" asked Annika, after coming back from her lab to take a break. Shivaay looked up from his laptop and gave Annika a small smile and she absolutely hated it. It had been a complete day since he has left Oberoi Mansion and he was still in a gloomy mood.

Whatever damage was left was done by senior Oberoi who called next day crying over why he left? And how can he leave without telling her! Annika adores the older lady but for ones can someone also fucking consider that this man has emotions too!

"Was checking my mails, there is a college friends' reunion for next month. A weekend gateways. I don't want to go but Shitij is insistent" He took a sip from his coffee mug.

"Why don't you want to go? Come-on it would lift up your mood!" She settled beside him, munching on French fries. Shivaay shrugged his shoulder "I don't feel like going anywhere."

"Where is the gateway planned?" She asked, sneaking to look at the mail.

"It's not planned anywhere for now. Depends on how many people say yes and then would make a contribution and call a trip organizer" He answered making her frown "Aren't you guys rich? Why are you going around with this kid piggy box idea for a college reunion trip?"

Shivaay chuckled at her words "No Annika not all of us are rich. Every alternate year one of us plan a trip or party or just anything for everyone to meet. Since not everyone is rich it had been decided that everyone would contribute every time."

"That still doesn't make complete sense to me but okay---it's not like I have any experience in this field" She shrugged away "I have never been to a college. I was in prison that time and we don't have prison mates' reunion."

"That's not funny beasty" Shivaay muttered rolling his eyes seeing her snickering at that "Oh come-on it was funny. You just don't have a sense of humour."

"Of Course," He gave her a look before typing a reply mail to refuse for the trip. She would always go around making comedy out of tragedy.

"Hey Come-on don't do this!" She pulled his laptop before he could do this "Go to the trip. Time with friends would make you feel better."

"You make me feel better!"

 He answered trying to pull the laptop from her but she didn't give it to him instead argued "Then I would also come with you."