0.|Proem|.0

*WARNINGS*

> This book contain use of colloquial speech.

> It shows sequences of abuse and violence.

> It may contain mature scenes.

> Keep your moral compass switched off while reading this book. You would definitely not like the main leads at many point especially female lead. I am not promoting the bad behaviour, it's fiction take it like that.

> This book is far from reality because I am bored of reality and wanna stay in my fantasy for a while:)

________________****________________

PLOT INTRODUCTION

Shivaay Singh Oberoi, an impeccable human being had an even immaculate life except for his unhinged Father. He is the best son a mother could ask for, an even seamless brother and above all a Flawless Boyfriend. Life after quite few ups and down was finally in his thorough control both professionally and personally until he met her, 'The' Annika Jayant Deshmukh.

He had always admired her workwise, and why wouldn't he? She is one of the most prominent science intellect and business magnate of the current time. Including this she is beauty a man would sell his soul for----but that beauty holds the beast in her. She is the worst person in conduct you could come across; she is malicious, selfish, arrogant, manipulative well you could count all the immorals as Annika's trait.

Despite all this Shivaay couldn't help himself but get drawn toward her. It was wrong, so damn wrong and he tried his best to not fall for the black hole named Annika but just like how the darkness of Black hole sucks light Annika's obscurity imbibed Shivaay's light and what makes the whole thing even more wrong is that Annika is the sister of Shivaay's fiancée.

_________________****__________________

CHARACTERS INTRODUCTION

Annika Jayant Deshmukh

Annika Jayant Deshmukh is the perfect delineation of Beauty with Brains. This prominent business magnate and science intellect personally is everything your parents teach you not to be. She is selfish, rude, callous, manipulative, impulsive, conceited and all one categorize under debauched demeanors. She doesn't make apologies for the fact that she is always looking to be number one be it in business or life. She gets away with everything she wants. Feisty, Sexy and shrewdly devious with her dry humor sense and sarcastic remarks she makes being bad look so good!

Inside all that rests an untainted light that struggles to come out of her cold dark exterior every now and then. She doesn't let many people see the real her but when she isn't trying to prove how bad she can be, she is a person who would die for you without taking any credit. 

_________________****__________________

Shivaay Singh Oberoi

Shivaay Singh Oberoi, a perfect life partner one could dream. Divinely handsome with cyan eyes to die for he strives to be the best man for his family and his girlfriend. Difficult life circumstances with his douchebag of a father and a self-glooming mother have forced him to grow up quickly and be the parental figure in his family. He rolls with life punches and let other think he is imperishable Great wall of Shivaay Singh Oberoi but secretly desire for someone who could see beside that façade. Despite his share of problems he still believes in being good and doing good!

Under this Gentleman lay a patient wolf desiring every sinful deed, a light with an affinity toward darkness, he is a controlled man unaware about the animal waiting inside him for the lease to break with just one look of the sexy vixen named Annika.