WORTH FEELING FOR

Arcane 

(adj.) secret, mysterious, understood only by few

"She planned all of this" said Ales while Annika rolled her eyes at the exaggeration

"She planned all of this" said Ales while Annika rolled her eyes at the exaggeration. He should have been in acting considering how dramatic he could be. Ales gave a disbelieving stare to Annika before gesturing his men who brought another man, middle aged with blonde hairs and rough outlook with them.

"Madrid?" Nucino's eyes widened seeing his right hand in Ales' capture. Madrid's eyes didn't meet either Nucino or Ales. It stayed on Annika who gave him a light nod of assurance.

"Year ago, when some of the men escaped with Nucino being the rogue. Madrid was one of them. I was actually surprised that he went against the siciliano ruling power." Ales continued telling to Shivaay than let out a haughty laugh "But guess what? He wasn't loyal to either me or Nucino. He was loyal to her." He pointed at Annika "When, How and where did Annika made him on her side so bad that he was ready to deceive his generation loyalty for her I am not even aware!"

"For the entire time she had a tab on where and what Nucino was doing. While I was searching for him like crazy. The attack on Clara failed because Annika made Madrid sabotage the whole plan" Ales shook his head on disbelief "She through Madrid provided the details of her Vegas visit to Nucino. She made him believe that he was keeping a tab on her when it was all her the entire time. She made Madrid give the idea of taking revenge from her instead of going after Clara or me to my brother and since Madrid in this one year had made his place as Nucino's right hand, he pretty much agreed with everything."

Shivaay looked at Annika in disbelief. What all did she planned for this single Vegas trip? Helping that road side stall men? Creating misunderstanding between him and Mallika? Sabotaging Nucino? Attending Wedding? Getting the metal deal with Ales? What next?

"What?" snapped Annika seeing all of them looking at her "To burn every lanka you need one Vibhishan. Have you not read Ramayana?" She then shook her head "Of course you wouldn't have. Only Clara is learning my culture."

Ales shook his head "Imagine my surprise when my phone rings with a command from Layman that Annika is with Nucino and I need to come here and Madrid will help me----"

"Layman?" asked Shivaay to no one in particular. Wasn't Layman suppose to be in Deshmukh residence. Kind of?

"Well apparently that creepy voice can access all the gadgets in my house even my phone" replied Ales giving Annika a look who was now sitting on a chair playing with a gun. She gave him a glare "Don't you dare insult Layman. He is my best friend."

"Of course, he is. I hate to admit I am jealous of something that doesn't even have a form. Apparently, Layman can trace Annika's location anywhere" added Ales than shook his head showing the watch "and this? This wasn't just my wedding gift. It was gifted particularly for me to use in this situation. It already had the information of mine, Clara, Shivaay, Annika, Nucino, Zander and some of my men saved." Ales pushed his fingers through his hairs frustrated "Just why would you do this Annika? He could have killed you!"