INVEST YOUR LOVE

ukiyo

{Japaneshe} (n.) living in the moment, deattached from the bothers of life

"The kiss was hot" Liam exclaimed disturbing the silence in Annika's room as he laid down sprawled on her bed

"The kiss was hot" Liam exclaimed disturbing the silence in Annika's room as he laid down sprawled on her bed. She has one damn comfortable bed and the best thing he was getting out of all this husband thing was to live in Deshmukh Residence.

He looked at his wife, sarcasm noted. Sitting on the couch while working on some device he has no idea about. Though her fingers worked on that, her expression clearly gave away that she was thinking about something else. Probably the thing that he just mentioned.

"Annika what happened?"

"Huh?" She asked fazed for a second before shaking her head "Nothing, I am just wondering about the line Shivaay said 'he knows I love him' What does that mean?"

"What? It's pretty evident how much you love him" pointed Liam, sitting up as the automated bed turned the head side into a cushioned recliner with two softened boards coming out for the hands. Oh, how much he loves this house!

"No, it wasn't something he thought or he felt. The confidence was like he knows. Like he actually knows I love him. How? The only people who know I love him are my therapist, Soumya, Ales, Clara and you. Shivaay doesn't know my therapist, Soumya won't reveal anything. So do you. I have restricted all calls of Ales and Clara to Shivaay's phone. They can't contact him neither can he, i would get to know if he calls them so who the fuck revealed it to him?"

"Does it matter?" asked Liam, shrugging. He was pretty happy that Shivaay was here back.

"It does. Did you see that madness in that guy? It won't have been there had he not been confident about my feelings for him. The dude is too serious about consent and all" She rolled her eyes "His father must be so disappointed in him."

"Well whatever but you should agree the kiss was definitely hot. The way he pulled you like he would eat-------Ouch!" He stopped as Annika hit him with the small Arduino board, she was working on which he barely escaped.

"What woman?" He frowned.

"Why couldn't you for real behave like a husband? You should have punched on his face for pulling your wife like that but all you did was stand there like a damn statue?"

"Punch him?" He chuckled sarcastically "And then what after initiating a fight with your dear lover I get a punch from you as well for hurting him? Thanks, but no thanks. I didn't sign up for that."

She looked at him with pointed eyes before shaking her head "I need to do something to convince him up that even if he knows I have feelings for him. I actually don't want him. The point of him being Shikhar's son is the only play card I have at the moment."

"Umm just a question why did you even accept the deal?"

"What should I have done?" She exhaled "He wouldn't leave. I can't hurt him. I know he had won almost fifty percent of this battle by my acceptance toward the deal only. I just need to do something really outrageous to turn the table." She looked at Liam pointedly to which he shirked back in the cushioned headboard.