MAKES ME STRONG

Alethiology 

(n.) the study of truth

The sun spread its rays, finding a little place through the high-class windows of Umbra Hotel's penthouse

The sun spread its rays, finding a little place through the high-class windows of Umbra Hotel's penthouse. Falling over the person who after years was sleeping so deeply. Feeling the light warmth of the same, Annika opened her eyes. Which came with a little struggle as her eyes seem to be stuck with dried tears.

Her head felt heavy but yet she was feeling all so light. Rubbing her eyes with her fist she turned her head to come across Shivaay's face, who was sleeping while sitting on the ground.

"He really trying to act gentleman after everything?"

She muttered to herself, all set to roll her eyes at his action of sleeping beside her bed on the ground instead on it when she noticed that she was actually sleeping while keeping her head on his hand, and holding the other.

He wouldn't have been able to sleep in any other position without removing his hand, for which he would have to wake her up. A smile formed on her face "Now that's some straight out of a romance novel cheesy shit Shivaay. You do really are a romantic."

And yet she rolled her eyes "But that was truly unnecessary idiot" Her smile was still intact as she let her fingers skim through his handsome features. His closed eyes, that day old stubble and of course those really kissable lips. He was definitely made by a woman.

Admiring him for yet another moment, she got up. Stretching her limbs. Recalling events from last night. The last she remembered was crying in his arms, then she probably passed out of exhaustion. Putting a hand on her stomach she grumbled "Ahh I am hungry!"

She then looked at Shivaay who was still sleeping "Would it be too cruel to wake him up to cook for me because for now I want to eat his handmade food?" She self-talked and the sighed "Never mind Annika let's first go visit the temple."

She lightly shook him up "Shivaay—Shiv—" He woke up with a jerk "Cool down---I just wanted to wake you up so that you can sleep on bed."

It took Shivaay a good two minute before the morning grogginess subsided, he pulled his stretched hand back, scrunching at the pain. It has become stiff being under Annika entire night. Crackling the nerves, he looked up at her "Are you okay?"

"I am fine" She replied, and this time she meant it more than ever.

"Good" He mumbled, pulling himself to fall on her bed "I'll wake up in a while."

Annika chuckled "Sure. Take your time. I'll go freshen up. Before leaving, I have to visit the temple." Shivaay looked at her with half opened eyes "Temple?"

"Well, we are in Kashi Shivaay, you don't expect me to go back without visiting the temple?" She replied while taking out a bathrobe "You can sleep though. I'll come back soon."