SHE CHOSE ME

Marmoris

(n.) the shining surface of the oceans.

___________________

Ya i know got a little late 👀

My mum doesn't respect my privacy, she is like let me read what you wrote!🤷‍♀️

"I could honestly never forget Shivaay's audition for singing" Sonakshi ended the tale started by Raghini and the entire table once again burst out laughing except Annika who was just looking around everyone who were sharing their college tale one...

"I could honestly never forget Shivaay's audition for singing" Sonakshi ended the tale started by Raghini and the entire table once again burst out laughing except Annika who was just looking around everyone who were sharing their college tale one by one. Even Khushi and Aditya were sharing the tales of their own particular college.

And despite herself, she did feel left out. Even Shivaay's hand that was holding hers below the table couldn't lift that feeling up. He was eating his food while talking to his friends, still holding her hand and while it did make her feel better. She kind of wished she had something to share on this topic.

She have no idea how it feels to have the first day at college, to have fresher, farewell and graduation. She doesn't have any stories over which society she was part of or some flopped auditions. She was in prison that time, being illegally punished for the murder she didn't even commit, of a man who did far worse to her.

"You are silent all along Annika? Don't you have some college stories to share?" asked Daksh trying to talk to Annika. The conversation stopped as everyone looked at Annika while Shivaay squeezed her palm in his.

"That's not need---" He started but Annika interrupted him.

"I have never been to college" She answered honestly "I have no college tale to bring on the table."

"But you have Doctor by your name?" asked Tia with a frown and Annika rolled her eyes, suddenly all the melancholic feeling left her mind. Some people honestly are idiot enough to remove any serious feelings.

"It's an honour given to Annika for her contribution in the field of Artificial Intelligence" answered Arnav, taking a sip of the wine served along the continental cuisine "As far as I know Annika completed her education when she took over Deshmukh Industries making it Umbra."

"Shivaay looks like someone is challenging your knowledge about me" teased Annika, making Arnav chuckle. He was really easing out to her slowly.

Shivaay just smiled "He can never beat my knowledge in you Beasty. I know deep down secrets" He leaned down a bit and whispered "I know what can make you blush love. I am sure that's a knowledge no one shares but me."

Annika bit her lip with a smile while Zoya who was sitting beside Shivaay heard it and faked a gag "Come-on Shivaay we are trying to eat here. Keep sex talk in bedroom!"

"You don't even know what makes her blush! How do you know it is even Sex talk?" he asked with a frown to which she just looked at him with pointed eyes "What else could it be?"